• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Cruise dates for 2016

markyhomer

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know when Disney will be releasing dates for the Disney Magic for itineraries after April 2016.

Hoping for itineraries for the Med again around June/July/August.

Been checking Disney Cruise Line on a daily basis....:-)

Super, where did you find that information from? if you don't mind me asking..:-)

Super, where did you find that information from? if you don't mind me asking..:-)

Well TAs are saying this now we thought it would be mid February when a reduced deposit offer ran out but DCL are changing there cancellation policy on that March date and the last time they did that was just before a release then.

Many leading DCL TAs are saying that date the 3rd March.

Thank you for that, I shall keep a close eye on DCL.. Just hope I'm not priced out..:-( as they seem to be getting more expensive every year.

My dream is a med cruise but I agree, I am betting I will get priced right out of that dream lol. Won't hurt to look though! Thank you for the update!

My dream is a med cruise but I agree, I am betting I will get priced right out of that dream lol. Won't hurt to look though! Thank you for the update!
To stand any chance if the best price book the very first day that you can book.

I'm hoping this will be my 3rd med cruise on the magic. Last time was July 2013 12 nights, loved it so much. Want to go back so much...roll on march the 3rd...:-)

Plus really want to see the changes to the ship..

I'm hoping this will be my 3rd med cruise on the magic. Last time was July 2013 12 nights, loved it so much. Want to go back so much...roll on march the 3rd...:-)

Plus really want to see the changes to the ship..

New show maybe on its way, new Frozen deck party on some Magic cruises this year, I can't see them changing the Magic much.

The 12 night Med with Greece was fantastic photo thread with navigators in my signature link.

They refurbished the magic on the transatlantic crossing in 2013 after the med itineraries...big refurb.

The 12 day one with venice was super too...That's why I want to go back...:-)

Yeah, I know it was a big one.
Just looking at you pictures, brings back so many memories...Gotta go again, fingers crossed for march the 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter