Disney Magic- August 12, 2017- Barcelona

gallaj0

DIS Cast Member
Been checking off and on, haven't seen anyone start a thread yet for this cruise- anyone else here going? We can't possibly be the only ones from the Dis.

Are you on facebook? Want to connect there? Brian Marx, Milwaukee, WI

Hi all. Friends recently booked this cruise. Wanted to know if there is any open fish extender group for latecomers? Thanks.

I'm up for a FE. I wish there were more people here to get involved. Come find me on facebook if you want. I have a page started there for the cruise as well.

Hope you Silver Castaway members remembered to get your shore excursions and stuff booked today, and I hope everyone got what they wanted.

Hey first 7 night Mediterranean Cruise people. We are on the last one of the year. Once you're back if one of you could post at days were Twice Charmed and Tangled, we on the other thread appreciate it.

Please post the navigators from your cruise. We are sailing next June and would love to see a recent navigator. Thanks in advance!!

My family of 3 is going on cruise from Barcelona leaving 8/12/17 and looking to book excursions. Any families looking to share day long private tours in ports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter