Disney MAGIC - April 20, 2013 - 6 day Western

avinsmomma said:
Welcome aboard! I have added you to the google doc

Hi, how soon will you close the FE group? I try to make enough gifts for everyone. Thank you for organizing the group!

Thank you so so much! Our kids are all excited about surprising everyone on the ship with their cool gifts! Hahaha!

Just to be clear; we deliver ONE gift to each person in our FE group sometime during our cruise, right? Or are we suppose to deliver each person a new gift everyday of our cruise?

Thanks again for setting this FE group up, this is going to make our cruise even more magical!

You can choose weather you want to give one gift to the stateroom or if you want to give everyone in the room an individual gift, but no you do not have to give a gift everyday.

I just listed my family in the fish extender spread sheet. This is our first Disney Cruise and I know very little about the extenders. Am I responsible to deliver to all rooms listed? Please advise, thanks:)

We are super excited about our Disney cruise on April 20th!:cool1: My husband and I have 3 awesome munchkins that are 9, 6, and 5! This is our first cruise and would love participate in the fish extenders! Can you add us to the thread? Thxs. Shelly

I just tried to add our names to the document; however didn't show? What is the link for Cb page? Thxs

Hi I recently booked a cruise for April 20th. It will be me my husband and grandson age 3. Soooo excited. Its our first on Disney cruise. I want to join the FE I think my grandson would love it. Woo hoo. We can't wait. ..:dance3:

I am so excited to see our Fish Extender list! I'll be shutting it off in 3 days but we've been holding pretty steady at around 22 rooms so I think we'll just do one group. My husband and I will post a place where we can all meet when we board so the few people who don't have a room assignment yet can give that to us and we can pass the word. It would also be a great way for us all to meet face to face. We are thinking of being at the Promenade Lounge at around 3:00 but I'll let you know if there is a change.

Remember, for the FE exchange, please keep the gifts small and inexpensive. This is just a nice little way to add some spice to the trip. :goodvibes In the past, we've gotten/given homemade magnets, CD mixes, beaded necklaces, scrapbook decorations, etc. Here is a nice blog that will give you an idea (for the first-timers :thumbsup2): http://suchthespot.com/2011/01/disney-cruise-how-to-fish-extender/

In the meantime, I am working out and trying to get rid of the Indiana winter-weight so I can enjoy the pool & some Caribbean sun!! I can't wait!

I just listed my family in the fish extender spread sheet. This is our first Disney Cruise and I know very little about the extenders. Am I responsible to deliver to all rooms listed? Please advise, thanks:)

You have the choice. Most only deliver to the room, some people deliver to each person in the room. It's up to you and nothing to get stressed out about. It really depends on what you want to give, and how you want to pack.

The facebook group is planning a meet and greet for both grown ups and kids at 3:00 on boarding day in the Promenade Lounge. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I just signed up for the fish extender. This is our first Disney cruise and we are very excited. My 3 boys are 14, 10 and 6 and they can hardly wait. We look forward to meeting everyone. :hourglassCounting down!!!

mlandgrebe said:
I am so excited to see our Fish Extender list! I'll be shutting it off in 3 days but we've been holding pretty steady at around 22 rooms so I think we'll just do one group. My husband and I will post a place where we can all meet when we board so the few people who don't have a room assignment yet can give that to us and we can pass the word. It would also be a great way for us all to meet face to face. We are thinking of being at the Promenade Lounge at around 3:00 but I'll let you know if there is a change.

Remember, for the FE exchange, please keep the gifts small and inexpensive. This is just a nice little way to add some spice to the trip. :goodvibes In the past, we've gotten/given homemade magnets, CD mixes, beaded necklaces, scrapbook decorations, etc. Here is a nice blog that will give you an idea (for the first-timers :thumbsup2): http://suchthespot.com/2011/01/disney-cruise-how-to-fish-extender/

In the meantime, I am working out and trying to get rid of the Indiana winter-weight so I can enjoy the pool & some Caribbean sun!! I can't wait!

I know we don't have a bunch of cabins but we do have a LOT of kids and many of us want to get each kid something. Do you think we could split the FE anyway?

If the FE group gets split into two groups I would like to be in both of them since I have already made mine :)

There are 2 groups for the Fish Extenders. Please check the list in the Google Doc to see which list you are on. One family asked to be on both lists so we made that happen. Here is the list again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuJHElq86-m1dDVTT0RENVlkSEdjUktwQW54d0M0NkE&usp=sharing

If you are looking for FE ideas, there is a great Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/lmmacdonald/disney-fish-extender-ideas/

The best thing is to keep it simple and to have fun. :thumbsup2 You can give to each person in a room or to the room in general.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Sorry I missed the deadline to sign up for the FE. I just added our family on the Google doc and requested to be added to the FB page. We are VERY excited for our first Disney cruise!

Hi! We're first time cruisers with Disney and are excited to join the fish hook extender group! I've entered our info in the google doc? Thanks so much for coordinating! I also requested access to the Facebook group. One question on that...Could you make it a secret group instead of a closed group? Right now the members of the group are completely public and that gives me privacy/safety concerns (since the link is now posted publicly as well).

Hi! Can I get the first initial of your sons name for the Fe gift I'm making? Thanks!

We are super excited to choose Disney as our first cruise ever. Counting down the days till the Magic Sails and begins. Thanks discussion board for all the added extras. I have my magnets ready and just fished my fish extender. Looking for a fish extender group to join.

The Daniel Family (Sam, Bo, and Brodie-age 4)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter