Disney MAGIC - April 20, 2013 - 6 day Western

We would like to join the fish extender fun for the April 20 cruise. However, I am new. Can you PM me and let me know how to join? 3 kids, 10, 7, and 3

Krissy22222 said:
We would like to join the fish extender fun for the April 20 cruise. However, I am new. Can you PM me and let me know how to join? 3 kids, 10, 7, and 3

Welcome Krissy!!! I've got a three (almost 4) year old son on this trip, maybe our kiddos can play together! To join the fish extender PM "mandlgrebe" and you'll get a link to our google doc with the info.

I am not able to PM for FE. We would love to join! Can someone PM me with the info? Thank you!

I just checked the google doc for our fish extenders and I only see info for mlandgrebe and myself, has anyone else signed up yet?

I just made a Facebook group for us if anyone is interested in joining. It is a closed group so not just anyone can see our info. Search "Magic April 20-26, 2013" and you should find the group, request to be added and I'll get you on. Thought it might easier to navigate for us DisBoard newbies ;)

our family will be on the Disney Magic April 20th cruise... our two kids (5) and (3) are looking forward to their first cruise...

we are wanting to join any FEE that has been set up..

We just joined this board and this will be our first cruise! Kids are super excited! Our DS is 7 1/2 and DD is 6! I also just PM for the Fish Extender!:cool1:

we could not PM for the Fish Extender since we are new to board..

woodleyfam said:
our family will be on the Disney Magic April 20th cruise... our two kids (5) and (3) are looking forward to their first cruise...

we are wanting to join any FEE that has been set up..

Welcome aboard! My DS is 3 and a half so maybe our kiddos can play together!

i did a search on fb and couldn't find it. Could you maybe send me an invite? i am new to disboards and this is my first cruise - i would love to join the FB group. :) My url is www (dot) facebook (dot) com /chasingconviction or my name is taylor hughes kelch

Thanks for setting this up!! I just requested to join the group on Facebook. My last name is Frane.

Thank you mlandgrebe for posting the link to the google doc for the FE.

Thank you avinsmomma for the facebook page as well!

I just added our family to the FE. I am not able to PM yet but I see a total of 6 families? We are very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter