Disney Magic Apr 03, 2016 7-Night Eastern Caribbean

Greetings Disney Cruisers- We are the grandparents who will be cruising with our son, daughter-in-Law, and 2 grandchildren (Thomas who will be 9 at time of cruise, and Mary who will be 6). This will be our 21st cruise and their 5th cruise. We just returned from our Fantasy cruise yesterday and are ready to go again! We love doing Fish Extenders, so when it is time to sign up, count us in. We will be in Cabins 7540 &7542. Boy, did it fill up fast. Not a lot of staterooms to choose. We have been to Tortola, but it was raining, so we are anxious to see it again when it , hopefully, will be sunny. See ya real soon!:dog2::tinker:

I'm excited for Tortola too. We didn't get a chance to see much last time we went. We went on this same itinerary with Antigua and Puerto Rico, without Castaway Cay on Carnival. That's why I chose it, I liked the islands so much. LOL! I wish I could get my daughter's grandma on a cruise. :)

We booked this cruise. It will be our third Spring Break cruise on the Magic but not since 2008. We did a few Carnival cruises in between (recession). DH and I are school teachers too. We are bringing our two younger daughters - 18 (Senior trip) -16 as we sail. They were 8 & 10 the last time we were on the Magic!! Our other two are getting married - May and July - can you believe they're doing that to us!
We've been to the BVIs a few times and LOVE Tortola and Virgin Gorda.

Oh - and I love the Eastern Islands over the Western Ports 100%.

Hi All. We are travelling to join you all aboard the Magic from Sydney Australia. We have 3 girls who will be 13, 12 and 8. This will be our 2nd DCL. Looking forward to a different ship and different ports.

I, my DW, and DD(15 at cruise time) will be joining you. DW and DD do not necessarily know about this yet. I just booked it 30 minutes ago. I sent them a text with nothing but the reservation number on it. Neither have replied or asked what the number is about. So, looks like you all know first. I can't believe neither have texted back asking what's up? I thought they would be more curious than this.
This will be their 6th cruise with DCL and my 5th. I'm finally going to catch up to their gold status.

So, sitting at dinner the other night I kept thinking that I can't wait to have cruise food again. Appetizer . . . main course . . . desert . . . maybe 2 appetizers . . . Oh boy, I'm going into a food daydream. I like these daydreams, NO calories! Gotta go find the DCL food picture thread. :tongue:

Hello from Yorktown, Virginia (USA)!

We are also grandparents who will be cruising with our daughter, son-in-law, and 2 grandchildren (ages 5½ DG and 1½ DB at time of cruise). This is our first Disney cruise, and we have heard great things about the “Fish Extenders Program”. Count us in when it’s time to sign up. We will be in Cabins 6107 and 6130.

Also, can anyone tell me how they were able to animate their Disney characters and also change their profile page? They’re sooo cute. Thanks.

Janet
Hnt4brs@verizon.net

Hi! This will be our families first cruise! We have 9 in our group in 2 rooms.
My self and my husband in room #8042 with the two boys (13) & (13) and my mother and grandmother in room #8026 with the three girls (7), (10), and (14).
We are excited about our cruise and the fish extender program!

Janet

The characters in my signature line came animated. I note the Minnie head is not. Go into your signature, click on the "smilie" emoji and it will give you your choices. I believe the ones I chose are in the Disney emoji area.

On another note, I can't wait for this cruise. We are going to be at WDW for the Princess run. Currently doing the math for an annual pass and thinking about going in August, then October for food and wine and then Thanksgiving. The more we use the pass the better. Plus, with DVC the room is already "paid" for. The pass will also allow us to stop and play in the world for a day or two before the cruise.

To think, 2016 was going to be an off Disney year for us. Looks like we may not have that work out.

John

Hi y'all! This is my family's 2nd Disney cruise and we are so excited. Our family includes me, my husband, 3 girls ages 15, 12, and 9 and our son age almost 11. We haven't had the fish extenders experience yet and I am determined to participate in all the fun things I didn't know about the first time. :):earsboy: We are in cabins 1077 and 1075.

First timers here. We just moved from alaska a year ago, so our traveling focus was on other destinations. However, we are in the South again and I knew that my children 7(boy) and 9(girl) absolutely had to experience Disney in some shape or form. I thought the Disney cruise would be more relaxing and less planning far as setting up itinerary, while still experiencing the Disney magic. I have just recently studied up on the FE and was wondering is everyone in this group participating in that activity? Or is there a separate thread for that per this cruise? *lost* I haven't traveled the Caribbean before, do you guys plan on participating in the port excursions? If we decide to stay on the ship, is there enough to keep us busy?

Hi all, I don't want to intrude too much in your meet and greet. My family is going on the April 17th cruise on the Magic with this itinerary. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in saving the navigators from your cruise, and then scanning them in and emailing them to me? Yours is the first cruise on this itinerary and I would be forever grateful to the kind person who takes the time to do this. If this is possible, you can email them to disney@the-fays.net and I'll get them.

I hope you all enjoy your cruise and have great weather!

Hi all, I don't want to intrude too much in your meet and greet. My family is going on the April 17th cruise on the Magic with this itinerary. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in saving the navigators from your cruise, and then scanning them in and emailing them to me? Yours is the first cruise on this itinerary and I would be forever grateful to the kind person who takes the time to do this. If this is possible, you can email them to disney@the-fays.net and I'll get them.

I'd be glad to! Anything to help a fellow Wisconsinite! :)

I'd be glad to! Anything to help a fellow Wisconsinite! :)

That would be so amazing! I've just read the latest weather alerts, something about 8-10 inches of snow coming tonight and tomorrow! Are you in the path? I'm SW of Milwaukee about midway between MKE and Beloit!

That would be so amazing! I've just read the latest weather alerts, something about 8-10 inches of snow coming tonight and tomorrow! Are you in the path? I'm SW of Milwaukee about midway between MKE and Beloit!

I'm in Sheboygan and I think we will only get about 1 inch or so. We are right on Lake Michigan so that always seems to give us less or more snow than everywhere else! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter