Disney magic already

animalkingdom15

DIS Veteran
So last night I finalized my 7 nights at the Contemporary Resort in a garden view room which was about the only thing available for all 7 nights with a discounted rate (not AP rate). Anyways I just went to check my information under my Disney Experience to see if I wanted to change any of my FP for next week and noticed that my reservation now says Tower - Theme Park View instead of Garden View. When I called reservations and asked them about it, I was told that I was given a free upgrade to the Contemporary Tower with a theme park view . I have been to Disney a handful of times, but this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

I can't wait to look out my window at the Contemporary and see a view of Magic Kingdom.

Congratulations!!!! That is incredible. I dream of something like this happening to me one day :goodvibes

Have a magical trippixiedust:

Thanks everyone. In the past I have stayed at CBR, All-Star Sports, and Pop Century so staying at a deluxe resort is a huge jump especially one with a view of Magic Kingdom. I probably wouldn't have been able to book it with out the AP rate so I'm thankful for that as well.

Hooray!! Now you'll be hooked on that glorious view, though! LOL

Congratulations!

Yay!!! I posted this for you elsewhere, but when you do online check-in, request high floor and odd number room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter