Disney Magic - 9 nt Greek Isles - June 26th-July 6, 2022

We are going on this cruise. Third time reschedule….wonder how full it will be?

We are going on this cruise. Third time reschedule….wonder how full it will be?
Welcome aboard!

As to how full, I have no idea. It seems like there are two competing camps, going in different directions. First, you have people that are cancelling due to the uncertainties of testing for the ship, testing for return to the US, etc. Second, you have people like us that utilized the 50% off that we gained from a cancelled Wish cruise to make a cruise like this much more affordable!

Super excited that we have sort of last minute joined this cruise. Myself and my DD. Except that the dates are 6/27 - 7/6 correct? Was wondering if they were going to offer any excursions in Rome the day before like they used to?

I wonder what our capacity will be for this cruise. Not a lot of chatter. I mentioned in another thread we had our room changed by DCL. is that an indicator of a Capacity change?

I wonder what our capacity will be for this cruise. Not a lot of chatter. I mentioned in another thread we had our room changed by DCL. is that an indicator of a Capacity change?
Did you move up a category? We are booked with two balcony rooms. My focus right now is just getting to Rome and keeping healthy for the next few weeks. I have booked private excursions for Santorini & Naples. All the tastings are sold out but i hope some open up when we get onboard. Did check in and are set to board at 11:45.

Last edited:
We were moved up a category from 7C to 5C. Finally received an email from DCL today explaining everything. We are also in stay healthy mode.

We were moved up a category from 7C to 5C. Finally received an email from DCL today explaining everything. We are also in stay healthy mode.
Not sure if change has anything to do with capacity. I assume the sailing will not be full. Don’t want room changes because I have two rooms (side by side, not connected).

I just looked and there are a bunch or rooms open. Lots of Concierge and Balcony rooms still available. I don't think it will be sold out. Which I think will be nice.

Quick thought on return travel... Would it be best to do a quick test in Naples the day prior to disembarkation? May be the easiest thing to do...

Quick thought on return travel... Would it be best to do a quick test in Naples the day prior to disembarkation? May be the easiest thing to do...
May be a good idea. Don’t know what it would be like to disembark and then be tested if you are heading to the airport.

Last edited:
CDC just posted that if you are returning to the US you no longer need to take the test!!

So, we are trying to cancel our shore excursion in Naples, and for two days, we've been getting an error that "We encountered a problem cancelling the reservation. Please try again later". According to the DCL website, we have until 3 days prior to sailing to cancel these.

Anyone else having this issue?

So, we are trying to cancel our shore excursion in Naples, and for two days, we've been getting an error that "We encountered a problem cancelling the reservation. Please try again later". According to the DCL website, we have until 3 days prior to sailing to cancel these.

Anyone else having this issue?
I just cancelled a tour with no issues. I used the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter