Disney Magic 7 nt Western Thanksgiving Nov 20 2016

egesicki

Mouseketeer
Hello, who else is on this cruise? It will be me, Liz, my two boys Ted, 10 and CJ, 5 at the time of the cruise, and DH is staying home to go deer hunting. Wisconsin tradition in the fall. We have been on two 4 nt Bahamas cruises before, Dream in 2011 and Wonder in 2013. Looking forward to a 7 nt and a ship we have not been on. We were going to do a Magic 5 nt this October but I recently got a promotion and the cruise timing just doesn't work well in my new role. I initially booked the Dream 4nt Thanksgiving on opening morning, and it just didn't sit well with me all day because I really wanted the Magic 7nt so that evening I switched. A couple categories down got us within a few hundred dollars for three more days and now it just feels right. I am a planner, I almost enjoy it as much as the vacation itself, and I know on these boards there are others to keep me company! We are not crazy Disney fanatics, but we really appreciate the quality and service of DCL, I really can't imagine cruising anywhere else, especially on a solo trip with the kiddos, I need all the peace of mind I can get! Looking forward to meeting everyone and to having a fantastic vacation!

A whole month and no one else yet. Maybe it's not selling well and I can hope for a price drop!

We are a family of 7 going in 3 cabins. Me and my husband with our 5 yr old grand daughter in one. Our two daughters 15 and 23 in another. My 25 yr old daughter and her fiancé in the third. This will be mine and Harry's second cruise on the Magic but the kids first cruise.

Just got off the Wonder this morning. I put a deposit down on this cruise.... Me, my husband, my daughter who will be 9 and my son who will be 5 at the time of sailing. Quiet thread...is there a fb group?

Just got off the Wonder this morning. I put a deposit down on this cruise.... Me, my husband, my daughter who will be 9 and my son who will be 5 at the time of sailing. Quiet thread...is there a fb group?
It is quiet! Hoping things will pick up! Our kids are similar ages. Loved the Wonder and looking forward to her sister ship. Your last question, yes, but its not allowed to discuss here per the moderators.

Just off the 12/21-12/24 Dream cruise and booked this one onboard. This will be our 8th Disney cruise. Second on the Magic. We've done Fantasy once (Eastern June 2015), Wonder (Alaska June 2014), Magic (first cruise after re-imagined October 2013) and the Dream 4 times (February 2013, November 2014, November 2015 and December 2015).
I find the Dis board hard to keep up with. Is there a facebook page for the group yet?

We were booked to go on the Magic to the Southern Caribbean out of San Juan next week, but due to my daughter's Dance competitions We had to rebook to this date. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and our first on the Magic. I am 41 My with is 42 and our daughter will be 13 at the time of Sailing. We are pumped. Excited about the holidays on the cruise. Has a Facebook page been set up yet?

Last edited:
It is quiet! Hoping things will pick up! Our kids are similar ages. Loved the Wonder and looking forward to her sister ship. Your last question, yes, but its not allowed to discuss here per the moderators.
Then how do we find it?

please can someone tell me how to sign up for fish finders/ fish extenders?

please can someone tell me how to sign up for fish finders/ fish extenders?
Carolz facebook has a FE going on know for this cruise. its called Disney Magic November 20, 2016. Just request to join, and ask about joining the fe list.

I can't seem to find the Facebook Group for the FE for this cruise. If anyone can email me a link, I'd appreciate it! Thanks, Liz
edalgard @ gmail dot com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter