Disney Magic 7-night Southern Caribbean from San Juan 4/16/17

oboejak

Disney Fanatic and Mother of 2 darling pricesses!
Hello fellow cruisers! Creating a thread for us to communicate and get to know people before we cruise. We just booked this cruise and we can't wait to sail!! It will be myself, DH, DD5 and DD2. This will be our 3rd cruise, and second on the Magic. Is anyone interested in planning a meet-up or anything? Also, are there other families with young children that will be in the kids club? On our last cruise, we set up pen pals so the kids would have a friend when they went. If anyone is interested, just let me know and I can set something like that up. Same with the fish extenders. I would be happy to organize if there are other families interested. Looking forward to sailing!!

I just booked our cruise! My husband and I will be sailing with our DD5, DS2, DS1 and my mother in law! This is our third cruise as well and we have only sailed on the Magic (Mediterranean and Bahamas). If more people join I would love to do a fish extender.

Hi everyone,

We are a quiet group so far! We just booked last week. We are a group of 7. My parents, my husband and myself, and our three kids (DS 9, DS 7, and DD 3). We absolutely cannot wait! Super excited. We are first time cruisers and looking forward to being able to book activities tomorrow! Does anyone know what time they open up specifically for us first timers? 8am, 9am???

Also, when I click Cruise Activities now, I just get rerouted to my reservation page and see no option to even look at anything. I was hoping to get a peek beforehand to have a plan in place for when it does open up. And to see what items are already full... I'm assuming this isn't possible?

Thanks so much and looking forward to sharing ideas and advice over the next two months. Oh, and we would love to do a FE group. Although we won't have a cabin assigned for awhile as we booked *GT status. If that excludes us, I understand!

Thanks,

Kim

Hi!
My husband, son, and mother-in-law will be on this cruise as well, we will be celebrating our 4th anniversary during the cruise : )

For those interested in FE there is a one already going through another site, if you are interested let me know and I can get you the info!

We are also ordering buttons as a keepsake from the cruise for $1 each, I can direct you towards that as well if interested.

Hi Tiffybuggie
I am interested in FE. We are traveling with my daughter and son in-law and the two boys. This time on the cruise I would like to do the FE. So if you can give me the site that would be great.
Thank you

We are interested in FE as well. We have two staterooms but our room numbers have not been assigned yet. How do we participant in the FE?
There is 5 of us our group: My hubsand, myself, two boys and my sister-in-law. Has any one been to PR before?

We are interested in FE as well. We have two staterooms but our room numbers have not been assigned yet. How do we participant in the FE?
There is 5 of us our group: My hubsand, myself, two boys and my sister-in-law. Has any one been to PR before?
The link above is the best way to get involved in the FE, there are multiple groups already going.

Hello fellow cruisers! Creating a thread for us to communicate and get to know people before we cruise. We just booked this cruise and we can't wait to sail!! It will be myself, DH, DD5 and DD2. This will be our 3rd cruise, and second on the Magic. Is anyone interested in planning a meet-up or anything? Also, are there other families with young children that will be in the kids club? On our last cruise, we set up pen pals so the kids would have a friend when they went. If anyone is interested, just let me know and I can set something like that up. Same with the fish extenders. I would be happy to organize if there are other families interested. Looking forward to sailing!!
I have 4 yr old and 11 interested in fish extender

I just booked our cruise! My husband and I will be sailing with our DD5, DS2, DS1 and my mother in law! This is our third cruise as well and we have only sailed on the Magic (Mediterranean and Bahamas). If more people join I would love to do a fish extender.

This is for San Juan April 9th. We would like to participate in fish extener

Hi I am on the April 9 San Juan I think this thread is for the week after I want to do the FE and they said they had one at Facebook and it is now closed. I don't have Facebook and would like to start a second Fe can anyone give me advice
Thanks

Hi I am on the April 9 San Juan I think this thread is for the week after I want to do the FE and they said they had one at Facebook and it is now closed. I don't have Facebook and would like to start a second Fe can anyone give me advice
Thanks
The FE is probably closed because you are so close to your cruise date. Most groups close about a month out to have time to prep gifts.

You would have to post in your cruise group and see if there are any other cabins interested in joining at this time.

The FE is probably closed because you are so close to your cruise date. Most groups close about a month out to have time to prep gifts.

You would have to post in your cruise group and see if there are any other cabins interested in joining at this time.
Thank you for responding have a great cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter