Disney Magic 31 March 2017 Bahamas 5 nights

Hello
Great to meet you.
It is our second Disney cruise as a family too. There is myself and my hubby and two boys 12 and 11.
Seems it's early days yet, but will start gathering those intersted in fish extenders. There is also a FB group. Head over and search for it.
Look forward to the countdown to crushing with you!

Hi! We booked this right after they opened spring 2017 dates. It will be our first Disney Cruise. DH, me, DD 17, and DS 15. We've been on Royal Caribbean Oasis, Carnival Breeze, & two Celebrity cruises-Solstice & Constelation. We've been interested in trying Disney for a long time (but it was always a bit above budget.) To cut costs this will be the first time we are sailing in an ocean view instead of a balcony cabin. This cruise will be a Christmas surprise for our teens. They will be SO excited. DH & I liked this 5 day itinerary the best when comparing to others.
By the way, I searched for "Disney Magic March 31st Bahamas" and could not find the other group. Can someone offer more help? Thanks!!!

This is our FIRST Disney cruise! I found the information on Pinterest and am so excited so count us in! What do I need to do?
Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

Hi we are super excited as this is our first cruise ever as well as a Disney one! We have 2 girls we are bringing 11 and 9.

Hello! We are going on the March 31, 2017, 5 night cruise on Magic. It is our 5th cruise, but my youngest son just told me about fish extenders yesterday! Going on the cruise is my husband, two boys (14 and 10), and me. Is it to late to join in the fish extenders group? How many are participating at this point (rooms, #of people).

Let me know. Would love to participate.

Hello! We are going on the March 31, 2017, 5 night cruise on Magic. It is our 5th cruise, but my youngest son just told me about fish extenders yesterday! Going on the cruise is my husband, two boys (14 and 10), and me. Is it to late to join in the fish extenders group? How many are participating at this point (rooms, #of people).

Let me know. Would love to participate.

Hi! I don't think there was ever a group created. Everyone is on the FB page. If you scroll through above, someone listed the name of the group page so you can search it. We just started a last minute FE group also. Come on over and join in..... we'll be closing it in about 10 days!

We're going on our 1st Disney Cruise and I just learned about the Fish Extenders. Has the group already closed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter