Disney Magic 12/4/15

Booked this cruise during an October cruise on the Wonder. Looking forward to the updated Magic. Will be going with my DW and DD (age 6 at time of cruise).

Now need to learn about the port of Miami.

We just got off the Fantasy a few weeks ago & booked this cruise (and the prior segment for a B2B). It will be our 4th and 5th cruise - we were on the Magic in 2011 before her reImagination.

We are planning on this cruise with our best friends. It will be my dh, myself, my adult daughter, and my 9 year old dd. Haven't been on the Magic since before she was reimagined. Very excited!

We're sailing as well! This will be the second Disney cruise for myself and my two daughters- our first was last Nov on the Wonder (and we LOVED it!!). I've sailed with Princess in the past, and there are similarities, but Disney just does it better.

Right now, there's 7 in my family: myself, DH, DD9, DD5, DS4, my mother, and my sister. We're sailing with redsonja76.

I am all for doing a FE group. We did one last time and it was awesome. Pretty much every time we'd come back to our cabin, something would be waiting for us. Other than meeting the princesses/characters, this was my girls' favorite part of the cruise.

I am happy to start the FE group!!! Just post your details here or pm me with your details and I will get it going!

My partner and I are looking forward to crusing the Magic again, this time with our toddler. First cruise was in December 2013 just after the Magic was reimagined.

We are sailing in December and this will be our first Disney cruise. We are so excited! Would love to start a fish extender group - would be fun for the kids. Also, does anyone have some insight on the kids club and children with autism?

This will be our first real vacation! We are so excited. We are going with a pretty large group including my husband, 3 kids (16,13,and 9) and three of our closest friends are coming with their families as well. We would LOVE to be part of a fish extender group, it looks like a blast! Any tips for this first timer would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hi! I'm new to this and have no clue how to use this. My family of 4 would love to join an FE group, as well as our BFFs that are a family of 5 are joining us. What info do you require to sign up? Have you had any others join yet?

We are going to be on this cruise as well! Our first cruise, and our first real vacation in several years. It will be me and my wife, 2 daughters age 16, 14 and son age 10.

My wife and I are SOOOO excited! The kids don't know anything about it and won't know anything until we get to the airport in December!

If you would like to join the FE group, please pm me your full name so I can add you. Thanks!

So excited for the cruise. I'm traveling with my husband and son. This will be our first Disney cruise. I'm interested in joining an FE group.

If you would like to join the FE group, please pm me your full name so I can add you. Thanks!
Hi - definitely will be on the Disney Magic this coming December. I have twin 4 year olds - Elizabeth and Michael and my husband (Yas) and me (Cathy). This will be our second cruise and FE experience so have lots of new and great ideas with lots of time to prepare. Please include me on the FE listing and let me know how many cabins you may be allowing in per group :) Soooo excited... Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter