• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic 12/27/13 Mid Holiday 3 Night

Sorry for the delay had a project at work and I am currently finishing up teaching 2 classes! :confused3
List should be ready by Friday.
We have a total of 11 staterooms. In addition to the 6 staterooms (12 adults and 4 under 18) in my group I have the following:
Beachclubcrew: 2 adults and two under 18
momtomatt: 2 adults and two under 18
roginsutherland: 2 adults and two under 18
Stephanie (need disname) : 2 adults and 2 under 18
bluvsthemagic2013: 2 adults

Last call if anyone else wishes to join us.

Sue

:cheer2:For all of you that provided information to me I just e-mailed the fish exchange list.:cheer2:

There are 11 staterooms, if anyone else wants to join us at the last minute please let me know by tomorrow and I will add you to the list.

If you did not get the list please e-mail me with your e-mail address to make sure I have the correct address.

Sue
pixiedust:

DL1957 said:
:cheer2:For all of you that provided information to me I just e-mailed the fish exchange list.:cheer2:

There are 11 staterooms, if anyone else wants to join us at the last minute please let me know by tomorrow and I will add you to the list.

If you did not get the list please e-mail me with your e-mail address to make sure I have the correct address.

Sue
pixiedust:

I am sooooooo excited!!!! My boys r goin to luv the fish extenders!!!

I received a couple of corrections hope to have them out tomorrow.
Thanks for the feedback! 25 days until we sail!:banana:
Sue

Really late to the party but just booked this cruise a few minutes ago. Going to be a family Christmas gift/Anniversary present for us.

This will be our 5th cruise and really looking forward to seeing the new Magic!

Our party is
Me (Cher)
DH (Doug)
DS (Doug 12)
FIL (Doug)
MIL (Rose)

Would love to meet up with fellow DISers. Doesn't appear to be an official meet but would be wiling to organize a location/time if anyone is interested in attending.

Really late to the party but just booked this cruise a few minutes ago. Going to be a family Christmas gift/Anniversary present for us.

This will be our 5th cruise and really looking forward to seeing the new Magic!

Our party is
Me (Cher)
DH (Doug)
DS (Doug 12)
FIL (Doug)
MIL (Rose)

Would love to meet up with fellow DISers. Doesn't appear to be an official meet but would be wiling to organize a location/time if anyone is interested in attending.

Welcome
there are not too many of us. There are only 11 staterooms for Fish Exchanges and 5 of them are with my group of first timers. Sue

Hello, everyone!

I apologize for the late post but I placed my family on the wrong FE list :( My family and I are on this 12/27 - 12/30 3-day Bahamas/Castaway cruise from Miami on the Disney Magic:)

If I am not too late, I'd like our family to join the FE list. Here's our info:

Cruisers: Alex (DH), Mayte (DW), Gabe (DS Age 7) and Juju (DD Age 4)
Room: 8026
Cruise History: June 2013 Disney Wonder - Alaska
Celebrating: The Holidays with Mickey & Friends

Thank you for considering our request,
The Auais Family

I received a couple of corrections hope to have them out tomorrow.
Thanks for the feedback! 25 days until we sail!:banana:
Sue

I got the original list sent on the 1st, but I never got an updated list. Are there updates or corrections? We will be leaving for the first leg of our trip on 12/20. With the craziness of the holidays, I'm trying to make sure I'm not missing things...

Sorry for the delay just got finished teaching my on-line classes and work has been crazy! Any way I e-mailed the revised list from my home e-mail so you should have received about 30 minutes ago.
Sue

Hello All! Any idea on time and place for DIS meet onboard?? We are not the FE list but would like to meet everyone.

:cool1::cool1:

I just joined recently and it doesn't appear anything is planned for a meet yet.
I say we just go very informal and those that can make it great.

Boarding Day, Dec 27th
Promenade Lounge
3:00pm

I would just really like for DS(12) to meet some other tweens. Edge is always better if you already know a few names/faces before heading in.

I just joined recently and it doesn't appear anything is planned for a meet yet.
I say we just go very informal and those that can make it great.

Boarding Day, Dec 27th
Promenade Lounge
3:00pm

I would just really like for DS(12) to meet some other tweens. Edge is always better if you already know a few names/faces before heading in.

Welcome, my group of 18 does not have anyone in your DS age group. Two babies, a 5 year old and a 2.5 year old. Most of the group are first time cruisers so I don't think I will be able to make it to any kind of meet.

Just booked today! Are all the fish extender groups already closed? My 5 year old son loved doing it on our last cruise.

I just joined recently and it doesn't appear anything is planned for a meet yet. I say we just go very informal and those that can make it great. Boarding Day, Dec 27th Promenade Lounge 3:00pm I would just really like for DS(12) to meet some other tweens. Edge is always better if you already know a few names/faces before heading in.

We will stop by--so excited to be on board! I have a 10 yr old boy and a 6 yr old girl.

Thank you to everyone for all the nice FE gifts. Our group had a great time. My nephew and family got selected to be one of the families invited to the private party with the characters the last night of the cruise. Their 2.5 year old daughter and 5 year old son had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter