• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic 12/13/2015

Hello - we are new to all of this. First cruise ever with my DH and sons (3,5). Have been waiting for years to take a Disney cruise and now it is almost here. Cannot wait! Look forward to meeting and participating.

There is plenty of time, and I will keep updating here. If you are interested in a local candy exchange, just post! It's a lot of fun trying the different treats! I will keep the number of participants between 6 & 11 in each group so no one gets a sugar overload!

December 13, 2015 Magic Cruise
Candy Exchange

bobbiwoz
willoughbyclan
DisneyDenise1
jmb367

Wanted to Drop in here and say hello and hope everyone is looking forward to the Cruise. I really enjoy Christmas Cruising. Our Gingerbread house my daughter created made the entire cabin smell delicious all week!!! :) I had posted here before a few times but I guess my messages were erased.... Oh Well Welcome to all new people ..... :)

Wanted to Drop in here and say hello and hope everyone is looking forward to the Cruise. I really enjoy Christmas Cruising. Our Gingerbread house my daughter created made the entire cabin smell delicious all week!!! :) I had posted here before a few times but I guess my messages were erased.... Oh Well Welcome to all new people ..... :)

Am really looking forward to making the gingerbread house!

My 2 knees are working great, and I have decided to try to do the CC 5 K! The farthest I have walked now is 3/4 mile, new knees are less than 3 months old. DH & I think we can do it!

who would think someone could go crazy trying to play with their signature!!!

There is plenty of time, and I will keep updating here. If you are interested in a local candy exchange, just post! It's a lot of fun trying the different treats! I will keep the number of participants between 6 & 11 in each group so no one gets a sugar overload!

Candy Exchange

bobbiwoz
willoughbyclan
DisneyDenise1
jmb367
We are in for a candy exchange

There is plenty of time, and I will keep updating here. If you are interested in a local candy exchange, just post! It's a lot of fun trying the different treats! I will keep the number of participants between 6 & 11 in each group so no one gets a sugar overload! We use the Fish Extenders to distribute our treats. We deliver once to each cabin. Generally people give enough for the cabin to share.

Candy Exchange

bobbiwoz
willoughbyclan
DisneyDenise1
jmb367
meagan mow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter