Disney Magic - 05/10/13 (May 10, 2013) - Calling All Kids At Heart

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0j51iovxhtmua3h/Hidden%20Mickeys.docx?m

This is Hidden Mickey information I found online. I revamped the document and left out any areas listed where no Hidden Mickeys were to be found. I put this in my Dropbox, so I'm hoping the link works.This information was posted quite some time ago, so it may not list all of the Hidden Mickeys.

militaryears, Try my link at the top of this post

As a yearly WDW traveler my kids (getting older) are more into the hidden Mickeys than the attractions. This is the first we have heard about them on the ship. This would be wonderful for us. Please send us your scanned list and your game suggestions. This is wonderful. But I can not post my email address until I post on this board 10 time and I have only posted 7 times to date so I am attempting to put it in code. My email is cclcconnnors and it is at gmail.

Thanks

We made a disney countdown chain in "Magic" colors and she breaks one off each day.
I know that store well! ;)!):)

My kids an I use to make a countdown chain to count the days until "daddy comes home" from deployments. Smiling on the inside after reading it being referenced for something magical with out the sacrifice.

Not to many rings left on that chain :)

For those who have given me their emails I will try to get them all out tonight. Didn't know there was a big issue with 4share.

Warning it is three files and if I remember correctly they are fairly big.

Jim

I have a couple questions too, does the ship stay on Galveston time or do we switch over to eastern time? I called DCL and they didn't seem to know the answer!

The captain gets to choose the time zone. I expect the time-zone to change to East Coast time pretty soon after we set sail, and stay on east coast time almost until we return to Galveston. That way the ship will be on the same time zone for Florida ASAP.

Wondering if cash or credit card is better to use at WDW to purchase food, drinks, souvenirs. Could someone weigh in here. Thanks!

Does this mean there are several buffets on Castaway Cay that are free? Just wondered if we had to go back to the ship for included food.

I've eaten at the main beach (family) and Serenity (adult) beach buffets and they were. I'm thinking things like the fruit stands, ice cream and soda (non-bottle) were all free.

Jim

There are two Buffets that I believe are identical. They are both free. I never even found other food on island besides the buffets. Also free sodas and frozen yogurt.

Yes maybe they will find each other there! My daughters name is Peyton. I have the suitcases laid out and I have started putting a few things in them. I still have tons of errands and laundry to do though! We are getting so excited!

I have a couple questions too, does the ship stay on Galveston time or do we switch over to eastern time? I called DCL and they didn't seem to know the answer! Also, I was thinking of packing the water bottles with the Brita filters in them to use for water for us, and especially for baby bottles. I need opinions on this please! How does the water on the ship taste? Only 4 days until our much needed family vacation!! pirate:

For my first DCL cruise, I brought a ton of bottled water because I drink a lot of it and was pregnant with out twins at the time. It was actually a waste because the DCL ship water is wonderful! It's triple filtered or something great and I found it to be fantastic...safe and tasty. Everyone's different though. Now I just bring bottled water for our port days for the convenience away from the ship. Cheers!

For my first DCL cruise, I brought a ton of bottled water because I drink a lot of it and was pregnant with out twins at the time. It was actually a waste because the DCL ship water is wonderful! It's triple filtered or something great and I found it to be fantastic...safe and tasty. Everyone's different though. Now I just bring bottled water for our port days for the convenience away from the ship. Cheers!

Thank you! That helps me so much! Sorry for all of the questions, but are we allowed to bring a stroller? Suggestions for that? I don't really like small umbrella strollers because they can't hold bags and stuff like that so I was thinking about bringing my bigger one mainly for Disney World and Key West. What do most people do?

You're welcome! :thumbsup2 Questions are great! That's how we all learn to make the best of our vacations. I spend a lot of time searching topics on the main DIS DCL board to pick up tips. Anyway, I don't think that strollers are very convenient on the ship because of tight spaces. Not impossible...just difficult to navigate and squeeze, plus storage could be an issue in your room. However, if renting a stroller at Disney World won't work for you, then you could probably get one in...maybe even store it in the tub when you're not bathing?

You're welcome! :thumbsup2 Questions are great! That's how we all learn to make the best of our vacations. I spend a lot of time searching topics on the main DIS DCL board to pick up tips. Anyway, I don't think that strollers are very convenient on the ship because of tight spaces. Not impossible...just difficult to navigate and squeeze, plus storage could be an issue in your room. However, if renting a stroller at Disney World won't work for you, then you could probably get one in...maybe even store it in the tub when you're not bathing?

Yeah I didn't think about the skinny hallways and storage! Thanks! If we rent one at Disney do we have to do it ahead of time? Or can we? Not sure how it works

Amy and I don't have kids. I was looking for a Palo brunch but didn't see any open. If you don't mind two people?

Jim

did you ever get one, i have one for 11 on Mother's day, Sunday, I am going to cancel but i can do it when you are logged in and you can see if you can get it?? let me know.....seh123 at gmail dot com

Kilted candyman according to this it is only online booking What is Palo, and how do I make a dining reservation there? Answer All 4 ships feature an elegant adults-only restaurant called Palo. Reservations for brunch (available available during Disney 4-Night and longer cruises) and dinner at Palo can be made online in advance of embarkation or after you board the ship. Since seating is limited, advance reservations are recommended. Palo dining is limited to Guests 18 and older. The Palo Dining Option is $20 per Guest for both brunch and dinner.

Kilted candyman according to this it is only online booking What is Palo, and how do I make a dining reservation there? Answer All 4 ships feature an elegant adults-only restaurant called Palo. Reservations for brunch (available available during Disney 4-Night and longer cruises) and dinner at Palo can be made online in advance of embarkation or after you board the ship. Since seating is limited, advance reservations are recommended. Palo dining is limited to Guests 18 and older. The Palo Dining Option is $20 per Guest for both brunch and dinner.

We were able to coordinate it and now Amy and I get to try Palo brunch.

Thanks s232271.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter