• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic - 05/10/13 (May 10, 2013) - Calling All Kids At Heart

So excited for this Disney Cruise. We have one 11 yr old girl, and 3 boys 9, 7 and 4. We are traveling grandma and grandpa but are looking to see if there are any other kiddos around the ages of our children cruising. I have no idea what FE is all about but have read some posts about how it is the thing to do. Can anyone enlighten me ?

See you soon.

Kirstin

My daughter is 10.5 so she's about your DD's age. FE are basically mailboxes for your stateroom, and then a secret santa type gift exchange is arranged to happen on the cruise. I think the latecomers are still accepting entries to their FE group :)

So excited for this Disney Cruise. We have one 11 yr old girl, and 3 boys 9, 7 and 4. We are traveling grandma and grandpa but are looking to see if there are any other kiddos around the ages of our children cruising. I have no idea what FE is all about but have read some posts about how it is the thing to do. Can anyone enlighten me ?

See you soon.

Kirstin

We'll be on this cruise with our two boys ages 10 and 4! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how much (or how little) time my guys will want to spend in the kids' clubs. We shall see lol

Here, i have a different idea, because I'm a nerd and geek.

http://dcl.sapphiremind.com/index.php

username disboard
password mickey

You can add pictures and then edit the caption so we know who you are, include your username, real name, room number if you want.

If you want to do a facebook group we can, I know how to set one up, I just need at least one other person from the cruise to contact me on facebook so I can add them to the group. my username is susanmco

Oh gosh I just don't know what the heck I did lol. I attempted to upload our family photo and I don't know if anyone can see it or not. I wasn't able to label it or anything. Guess I'm not as technologically savvy as I thought:rotfl:

Here, i have a different idea, because I'm a nerd and geek.

http://dcl.sapphiremind.com/index.php

username disboard
password mickey

You can add pictures and then edit the caption so we know who you are, include your username, real name, room number if you want.

If you want to do a facebook group we can, I know how to set one up, I just need at least one other person from the cruise to contact me on facebook so I can add them to the group. my username is susanmco

My upload of Amanda (my daughter) and Blake (my grandson) failed and your site thinks I'm trying to hack it, sorry. I prefer facebook, but it looks like I'm outnumbered.

Tried to add our photo too and get a trying to hack message :). My DH Jon, ME Amanda, DD Elise (5) and DD Elena (3). Hope you can fix it or let me know what I did wrong!!!

Thanks,
Amanda

I figured out the problem with mine the jpg name was TOO LONG - yours might have the same issue based on the naming! Try shortening it and upload again!

Amanda

I have another idea - for those who don't have/don't want a facebook acct, we could make a "communal" account for you all to share, there's none of your personal info attached to it.

If you want to use that fbook account, email me at susan@lilytree.com

The account will be a member of our group where we can share photos. All the benefits of facebook without signing your life away ;)

anyone on the 5/10 magic cruise considering the cast away cay 5k ? I am excited. also, anyone else running while on the ship?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter