disney magazine-

dsanner106

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I had a 4 yr sub to Disney magazine before their demise, and elected to
transfer to a disney adventures sub. It has been quite a while, and no
Disney Adventures mag yet. Anyone else still waiting????

Drew

I haven't gotten anything either- I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of the Disney magazine. I miss it!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Same here, I received the notification telling me they were no longer publishing and that I would automatically have Family Fun instead unless I wanted Disney Adventures. I sent the card back asking to change it and have not received a single issue yet. I was already getting Family Fun and noticed the subscription date had been extended. I called and asked that it be cancelled and got the runaround about it being different divisions, etc. Who knows what I'll end up with!

still nothing here either!!!

I was told it would start with the Aug/Sept issue.. can't remember which, but it seemed like a lifetime ago!

Nothing for me, either.
I had several years left on my Disney Magazine subscription, too.
My son was looking forward to receiving Disney Adventures.

Since I have no children, I asked to get my money back, since the week before I found out they were stopping the mag, I renewed my subscription. I spoke to them again two weeks ago and they told me I would be getting a check in the mail soon. I have not gotten anything as of yet :hourglass :hourglass

We already get these magizines so I asked for the check. I got it a couple of weeks ago. I also was so sad to see it go. Always looked forward to my next issue. :sad1:

I haven't received anything either. There is nothing on that issue of Disney Magazine with a phone # or anything.

I just called to ask what is going on?????

Said it was transferred to Disney Adventures and we should have our first magazine by Sep 23.

I asked if there is another # for DA to contact them. She said I could call the same # or call 800-829-5146..

So I called the new DA# to verify they have my info and everything.. and got the SAME operator!!!!

She said.. we cover them too! :rolleyes:!!

I asked her why didn't you tell me that? Why did you give me a new phone # then???
"I said you could call the same number"

If you're wondering about your subscriptions, or want the status of your check.. give them a call.

Boy, I thought I was the only one. Glad to hear I'm in good company. I had 2 years left on my subcription. Thanks for posting the phone numbers.

I called for a refund the week that we received the last Disney Magazine, and haven't got the check yet either.

Thanks for the update! I was wondering what was taking them so long.

Thanks.
Lisa

Still waiting here too! I was just thinking about this subject this morning as I was reading the last Disney Magazine with breakfast - I am going to really miss it!

Nothing here! I selected Family Fun. I have been wondering about it lately too. I wish it were all a bad dream and they would just bring back my beloved Disney Magazine. :sad:

If you requested the refund check and its been awhile, I would call back. I waited awhile to receive the check after calling and never did. I finally called back, and was told, that they didn't have my request in the computer. So they put it through again, and I received the check pretty soon after that. This might not be whats happening to everyone, but wouldn't hurt to call and double check.

I called for a refund and within 2 weeks I had a check. If you haven't received it after this much time I would definitely call.

I got my first Family Fun magazine in yesterday. Haven't had a chance to browse through it yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter