Disney Luggage

luckycharms2010

Mouseketeer
We need new luggage before our trip, so we were thinking of buying Disney luggage but it is either very overpriced or at walmart just really cheaply made.
We are thinking of buying some duffle bags at Wal-Mart and also some Disney iron on characters and making them Disney luggage...
Has anyone done this before?
or should we just

If your driving the iron on's should be fine. If you fly then you may want to first iron them on and then hand sew over them.

I painted a "patch" with fabric paint. The kind of patches or stickers people used to put on their luggage back in the day. I have just the regular ole nylon type luggage, nothing special and the paint has stayed on for the past two years (We use them alot) whether we traveled by planes, trains or automobiles.
I have added since then and look forward to filling up our luggage with many more "patches". Good luck and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter