• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney luggage on sale!

:thanks:

For that post. I am ordering the taupe color for my parents for christmas as we speak!

Congrats on you wedding!

Just ordered it. I have been going crazy looking for a real carry-on. Last year on Air France I had to check my carry-on because over the years, the allowable size has gotten smaller. Mom and Dad ordered me a carry-on from LL Bean and it wasn't even the size they advertized online, way too big. :sad2: Then we were in Kohls this weekend looking at suit cases on sale, and I couldn't decide what I wanted. Sooooo glad I waited! :woohoo:

$12.50, not bad. They do have a free shipping over $80, but I think it said the suit case didn't qualify.

isn't that the breaks. I ordered the red suitcase set about 6 days ago when the price was $20 more. I haven't even recieved it and the price goes down. Murphy's Law!

isn't that the breaks. I ordered the red suitcase set about 6 days ago when the price was $20 more. I haven't even recieved it and the price goes down. Murphy's Law!

We got them when they were 44.00. I hate how disneyshopping changes their prices so much.

Darn Laura, I wish I had known about this earlier...lol. I don't think they would arrive in time for my trip next week...

yeah, but things take longer to ship to CA. disneyshopping's DC is somewhere in the south, I think...oh well...

I KNOW!!!! :goodvibes
I ordered mine yesterday in the charcoal gray!:woohoo:
I was SOOO close to ordering them over the weekend when they were $20 more!
FYI: according to the website, the luggage isn't available for free or discounted shipping. :sad2: Oh well! The money I saved by waiting a few days will pay for the shipping! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter