• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney loving guys??

days like today are exactly why the rum is gone!:lmao:

run.gif

days like today are exactly why the rum is gone!:lmao:

That is my ring tone from T-mobile.. it starts w/ "Why is the Rum always gone".. ends with "Oh..that's why".. cracks me up..

Only problem is my 5 year old DD walks around saying "Why is the rum always gone"!!!! Doesn't make her single mommy look too good :rotfl2:

There are some great guys that post here on DIS, but I'd encourage anyone who's looking to be in relationship with someone who loves Disney not to leave out the possibility of finding someone who has yet to discover the magic. I didn't realize I loved Disney until I went to WDW in person some 17 years ago. I did however have an open mind about it, and I've grown to appreciate it so much since then.

Just sayin' :goodvibes

Disney Crazy dude right here! :banana: I've felt the magic for 12 years :goodvibes . Just my opinion but I think Disney Dudes are Diamonds in the rough! :wizard: Have a Magical day everyone!

Dec. 2008- PCR
Nov.2007- FWC
Nov.2006- CBR
Dec. 2004- FWC
Oct. 2003- CBR
Nov.2000- CBR
Dec.1997- FWC

There are definitely guys out there that LOVE Disney! I live in Florida, so maybe my location is somewhat helpful BUT I see guys on here that share your love of Disney...sending some pixie dust your way! pixiedust:

Nicole

you darn right we exist...im a disney crazy:cool1:.... and we're pretty awesome dudes let me tell ya:thumbsup2...plus, i live in florida so its pretty fun being so close

Met mine here on the Boards!

In fact, I can think of 5 couples that have met here and subsequently become hitched!

Everything happens for a reason.

Sometimes people look at you funny when you tell them your romance story, but these are the same people who don't "get" Disney in the first place.

Look for friends, not mates.....I married my best friend.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yup we definitely exist. I love all things Disney in fact I wake up every morning to a cell of Mickey and Minnie. If you like look me up on Facebook as well Daniel J. Zimmerman:)

There are some great guys that post here on DIS, but I'd encourage anyone who's looking to be in relationship with someone who loves Disney not to leave out the possibility of finding someone who has yet to discover the magic.

DBF has never been to Disney World but I made him watch all the ride-through videos...and Fantasmic! He is learning well. :lmao:

Just another DISGuy coming out of the woodwork ... ! When I was young my family used to go to Disney World once a year from New Jersey (yes, I grew up in New Jersey ... no sympathy please!) ... anyway I've found that I love going to Disney as a grown-up even MORE than I did as a kid!! But it sure is hard to find other grown-ups who feel the same -- especially those of the opposite sex. Nice to know they're out there ...

Scott

n507783959_1702171_6700574.jpg

ooh there do seem to be quite a few :)
Shame my boyfriend isn't one :sad2: we went to DLP for a weekend last year and he wasn't to keen, he has no interest to go to Disneyworld :sad1: (but tough cause were going in a couple of years) and he is being dragged to Disneyland California in september :laughing: he will become Disney mad even if it kills me :lmao:

Of course we exist! Disney is definitely my "go-to" place!

I enjoy the family trips, but I also try to get in a solo trip now and then, especially during the spring when the baseball spring training games are going on. (plus its nice to escape the winter)

We're out there but not numerous. I always loved Disney stuff as I grew up and it only increased as I got older. Thanks to my ex-wife, I really got into it. I'm going back to Disney World this September for the first time since my honeymoon and I'm so excited that I'll be going alone. While I haven't looked for a relationship since my divorce, any woman I could potentially be interested in would have to love Disney like I do.

I took 4 single guys down to WDW over the wekend for a guys getaway.

Long story short, before we even left 3 out of the 4 were begging my wife (via cell phone) and I to plan another guys getaway.

Being the type of trip we drank around the world at Epcot but we also saw all of the princesses at MK.

This should go to show you that no matter how tough or "manly" the guy acts in the right situation, EVERY guy can become a DISney fanatic.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter