Disney Lover 1st post here!

aguitarjam

Mickey At Heart
Hiya all!

Wanted to say hi with my first post here! Been here lurking for a while now and finally decided to take the leap and register. ;) My family and I love Disney and have the bug bad now that we have our next trip booked for the last week of April into May and can not wait till we are back there! This is going to be such an exciting year for us since we are taking our 4 1/2 year old princess this year. This will be our first trip with just the 3 of us and we are so excited :thumbsup2 The last trip we took was when she was only 18 months and were also with a bunch of other family members.

This year we are going full out princess for our little one! We have a full princess day planned out for her! We are taking her for a full makeover at BBB followed by a dinner that night at Cinderella's castle for dinner followed later that night by a horse drawn carriage ride. And then ending the night with a fantastic Wishes show! She will have the best day of her life!

This year we decided we are going to drive to Disney from Philly this year with plenty of time to enjoy the ride both down and back and are staying 8 days/7 nights at Allstars Music! Hoping to stop by the Disney outlet store on the trip as well!

:welcome: to the DIS! Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom and join in the fun. Sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned for your little princess. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter