Disney Looking for Chief Magic Official

One more Mickey here .... I'm already working on my video - I didn't win last year so I'm hoping for some extra pixie dust this year ..... good luck to everyone who enters!

when i took the test honestly i was a Mickey. I then started messing with the different combinations and found Mickey, Simba, Cinderella and Goofy so far. I have not been able to 'fail' the test and assume that is the point of the whole thing. :)

I did it last night and I got mickey but the video portion is hard to get in the MB allowed I have do like 30 different versions all not less than 51MB or less than 1 minute in length.
It is the hardest part of the whole thing.

So good luck to all.....

DH :stitch:

Future CMO of Disney

when i took the test honestly i was a Mickey. I then started messing with the different combinations and found Mickey, Simba, Cinderella and Goofy so far. I have not been able to 'fail' the test and assume that is the point of the whole thing. :)

I was also a Mickey. Not to bust anyone's bubble or anything but I wonder if "Mickey" is the regular Disney fan but someone that will actually be considered for the position will be something else like Simba, Cindy or Goofy. If memory serves, the application requires that you enter the character you were when you took the test and I just wonder if that's a way to weed folks out.

Not trying to discourage anyone.... best of luck to everyone. Just pondering out loud for what it's worth.

I did it last night and I got mickey but the video portion is hard to get in the MB allowed I have do like 30 different versions all not less than 51MB or less than 1 minute in length.
It is the hardest part of the whole thing.

So good luck to all.....

DH :stitch

Future CMO of Disney

They changed the rules. When I printed off the info on the first day it could be 100 MB.

I was a Simba! I can't wait to start my video- however, I don't necessarily agree that they are subject to the public's vote to the get position...Just because people vote for a certain person's video doesn't necessarily mean they are the most qualified for the position i.e. American Idol's Sanjaya, or any President for that matter! Also there might be qualified people out there that aren't so great at the video portion or don't even have the resources to make a video.

Video file must be under 50MB!

I read in a post reply to my post of earlier and I just got this off the official site and it is only 50MB and 60 seconds so it is going to be harsh to do that

I worked on my video yesterday and am ready to apply- but the sites not working! UGH- am I out of luck!
:mad:

I worked on my video yesterday and am ready to apply- but the sites not working! UGH- am I out of luck!
:mad:

I know we are going to try again tonight. last night my DD (7) wanted to ask if she can do on also because she thinks she could do the job really well because she knows how to be a kid. So we are going to do one for her and my DD(11) also do they will be my competition in our house and we also know that some of our fiend's are going to go and apply because they really know their Disney.

So like i say good luck to all......

The Future CMO of Disney :)

I know we are going to try again tonight. last night my DD (7) wanted to ask if she can do on also because she thinks she could do the job really well because she knows how to be a kid. So we are going to do one for her and my DD(11) also do they will be my competition in our house and we also know that some of our fiend's are going to go and apply because they really know their Disney.

So like i say good luck to all......

The Future CMO of Disney :)

I thought you had to be 21 years of age or older.

We recently found out we're expecting, so I don't think this would work for me. Other wise I'd be all over it.

I hope a diser gets it!

I thought you had to be 21 years of age or older.

You do but well I still a=want to let her try to do it any way to make her and her sister smile :)

That's all.............

We recently found out we're expecting, so I don't think this would work for me. Other wise I'd be all over it.

I hope a diser gets it!

Congratulations

You are the 3rd person that I have heard has gotten good news of that nature in the last day.............

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Ok- without giving too much away, can anyone tell me how you did your video?I tried to do it in two formats- on my Mac and on the PC and I can't get it anywhere near 50 MB- I need Tech support!

:surfweb:

Hi all....I sent in my entry last night, but I kind of expected some sort of email form reply. Has anyone else sent theirs in, and did you get an email acknowledgement?

Thanks!
Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter