Disney Look

TX~tink

Mouseketeer
So I know for traditions/training/work we have to be in the Disney Look, which is Business attire. I know what business attire is, i was just wondering what would be too short of a skirt to wear, because some people don't like it to be above your knee and some are okay if it is like 2 or 3 inches above the knee. Also how do they feel about heels for like traditions?

Im not sure as to skirt length, but my best guess says to keep it as close to the knee as possible... As far as shoes go Traditions is long, and you do go to wone of the parks. There is a lot of walking, so if you don't think you can wear heels for 6 hours or so, wear something else :)

How long are your legs? Just put yourself in the position of a guest in the park, and if you saw somebody who looks to be a professional wearing your skirt would you take them seriously or would you be to distracted by their less than professional clothing?

Also steer clear of heels unless they're short or you wear them a lot. Lots of walking and stairs.

General rule of thumb: if you're wondering whether something might not be okay, don't wear it. Pick something else instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter