Disney Look Question!

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by Throdien, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Throdien

Throdien Earning My Ears

Hello! So I recently got accepted as a Character Attendant for WDW as part of the CP Fall Advantage! I'll super excited!

I had a Huge question though, I know it's going to be VERY hot over the summer, so I was planning on getting my hair cut very short, abit longer then a pixi cut. Does this follow the Disney Look?

I only ask because I don't want to get down there and them tell me I can't have my hair that short!

I would be great if someone who did the program or has worked for them recently could answer!

Thank you in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. leeg229

leeg229 Mouseketeer

Not gonna lie, I had to google pixie cut :rotfl2: One of the girls that lived around the corner from me at Vista had a pixie cut for most of her program. I mean, my hair was longer than hers at some points... You should be fine as long as you don't dye it a crazy color.

4. Cais

Cais DIS Veteran

Hi, part of my role involves checking new cast members for Disney look.

There's no rule on minimum hair length. As long as it isn't a multilevel style you should be fine. Ditto natural hair color.

5. Throdien

Throdien Earning My Ears

Thank you guys so much! :D
    I will never color my hair, long my natural hair color so no problem there!
    Was worried that having my hair too short would prevent me from continuing the program. Thank you again!

Okay one more question. You said Multilevels. Are normal layers okay?

6. Agent7

Agent7 Mouseketeer

In general as long as it doesn't look extreme you are okay. Plenty of girls have short hair at Disney just make sure it's a natural color and "non extreme" style (think spiked).