Disney Liquidation Sale

I call the Celebration Parent Teacher Association who puts on the sale. I got their number from the Celebration grade school where the sale is held.

I just called Osceola County School For The Arts and the receptionist said that theirs will be held end of Sept through 1st of October. She couldn't be specific. She said the dates would be posted on the billboard outside the school. I will check back closer to the end of the month. This school is located in Kissimmee on Orange Blossom Trail. It is not far from Hwy 192.

rmb said:
I just called and they told me the sale is from 7p -10p on 10/7 and 9a -9p on 10/8.

Can we get a location? I was just mentally doing some planning this morning and realized we have some dead time on 10/8. What a great way to fill it this would be!

Sheila

Hi everyone, If someone would not mind. I would like to get a couple of light up spinner toys and some stich, or pirate stuff maybe also. If you felt like picking up extra and shipping it to me, you can p.m. if you want that would be great thanks Mum of two pirates pirate: pirate:

O.K.- I just looked at the calendars and they have the date for celebration sale on the 1st of October.

Now I am getting confused.

The date for the Osceloa school of Arts is listed for Setp. 30th and october 1st. This school is located on Orange Blossom trail.

We have been told that the celebration school sale is on October 7th and 8th and yet the link provided shows that it also is on Setp. 30th and Ocober 1st. :confused3 This school is easy to find from downtown celebration.

Checked the Celebration High School calendar, looks likes it's September 30 - October 2 this year...we'll miss it by 2 days! :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter