Disney Like it Used to be...And Like it's Never Been Before! Feb. '12 PTR! TR LINK!

Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip, can't wait to hear how you liked the Beach Club! And YAY for a new ticker! Is that the week I went last year, the first week of October? That is a GREAT time to go! :banana:

Welcome back! Can't wait to read all about your trip!!
And YAY!!:cheer2: for the new ticker! That is such a great time of year to go, we are hoping to book our next trip this week for that same time:goodvibes

Yeaaa for making back and having a wonderful trip. I really can't wait to read all about it!! And congrats on booking bounceback at the Poly...I'm totally envious!:)

Yay your home (for us that is) !! Another great trip report to look forward to!!! and a PTR maybe???

Welcome back Courtney! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip with the family :goodvibes

And excited to see the new ticker! Looks like we will just miss you, we arrive October 7th :cloud9:

Emma princess: x

Welcome back!!! Glad to hear you had a great trip and can't wait to read all about it. :)

Yay! For getting to go back to the Poly. So lucky!!! :wizard:

Back so soon? Time flies by in Disney. Can't wait read about your latest trip. Love the new ticker.

The time does fly in Disney! I wish the work week would fly by that fast too! :lmao:

Welcome home! And yay for a new ticker!

Thank you! We're excited for a new trip on the horizon! :woohoo:

Welcome back! Can't wait to read your TR! A Bounce back!! That means you had a great time!

Thank you! I'm excited to get the TR started - should be tonight!

Welcome Home! :) I can't wait to hear about your travels with a group! ;)
YAY for the bounceback!

Thanks, Michelle! I was very happy to book that Bounceback offer!

Welcome Home!!!!

YAY for another trip already booked :D

Thank you! I'm already so excited about the next trip! :laughing:

Welcome back! Cannot wait to hear ALL about it.:thumbsup2

Thank you! I am planning on starting the TR tonight!

Welcome home, girl!! Hope your trip was great-- I can definitely understand "different." :rotfl: I've gotten so used to travelling with Zach that when I go with other people, it feels so weird! Can't wait to hear all about it!! And yay-- I hope you start a new PTR!!

Thank you! It was definitely strange to be with other people! And there will most certainly be a PTR once I get the TR out of the way. :cool1:

Yay for a bounce back to your honeymoon destination! Can't wait to read all about the details of your family vacation :)

Thank you! I'm excited to share!

Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip, can't wait to hear how you liked the Beach Club! And YAY for a new ticker! Is that the week I went last year, the first week of October? That is a GREAT time to go! :banana:

Thank you! We LOVED the BC - I would definitely stay there again. Yes - we're going to be there the first week of October! We can't wait! :woohoo:

Welcome back! Can't wait to read all about your trip!!
And YAY!!:cheer2: for the new ticker! That is such a great time of year to go, we are hoping to book our next trip this week for that same time:goodvibes

Thank you! I'm looking forward to FINALLY going to Disney during the Fall!

Yeaaa for making back and having a wonderful trip. I really can't wait to read all about it!! And congrats on booking bounceback at the Poly...I'm totally envious!:)

Thank you! I'm excited to get the TR started - should be later tonight!

Yay your home (for us that is) !! Another great trip report to look forward to!!! and a PTR maybe???

Here's hoping the TR is a good one! I think it will be. ;) And yes, there will *eventually* be a PTR as well!

Welcome back Courtney! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip with the family :goodvibes

And excited to see the new ticker! Looks like we will just miss you, we arrive October 7th :cloud9:

Emma princess: x

Thank you, Emma! I can't believe we'll just miss each other! We're leaving on the 6th. :guilty:

Welcome back!!! Glad to hear you had a great trip and can't wait to read all about it. :)

Yay! For getting to go back to the Poly. So lucky!!! :wizard:

Thank you, Mel! We're so excited to have another Poly stay in the future!

WELCOME HOME!!!!! Please make sure I get the TR link please :flower3:

Awww, you are so sweet as always, Judy! Thank you! I will definitely let you know the TR link!

Welcome back! :woohoo: for a new ticker!!!

Thank you! :goodvibes

OMG, I'm floored at your planning... :worship:

I hope Miguel appreciates all you do (while secretly wondering if you'll ever surpass yourself) LOL

can't wait to get to the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter