Disney Lights

Saw those here near home last night. Have some new inflatables too but I'm maxed out on those right now.

Most of that drained my checking account a few weeks ago. Went so far as buying the display model on the Mickey head projector. None in any of the stores around here and the warehouse was out.

j

I am going to buy myself a set of the Mickey head lights for an early Christmas gift. They aren't really holiday themed so I can use them year round.

Our Lowes had them on display but nothing in stock. DW wanted to buy a whole bunch but couldn't because of it. I am in that same camp as grumpy Aggie.

I got the Mickey fireworks projector from Lowe's for my birthday. It will be coming with us in Feb.

I got the mickey head projectors too. I stalked them when they first came out. That's what everyone is getting for Christmas this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter