Disney just made me their offer to resolve the whole CBR problem

WDWHound

DIS Veteran
I was offered the following
POR or CSR at same cost
WL or AKL standard View for $5 LESS per night (go figure)
AKL Savana View for 10 more per night.

Dropping the price on WL and AKL could be a result of most people turning those down in order to get the Poly.

A great deal though, no matter which one you choose!!

Which one did you choose, BTW??

What are your dates?

I took AKL Savana view. We already had AKL consierge ressies for 2 days at the the end of the week (Mandy really wants to try the sunrise safari), so this seemed to make the most sense. I had hoped to try the Poly, but that would have been sort of a hitting the jackpot situation. Disney's offers were more than fair and I am very happy with the outcome.

I was going to CBR 8th-11th and then 15th - 17th September. Shall I wait for my UK Travel Agent to sort out the problem or should I contact Disney in America directly.

WDWHound, if yours dates are 16-20 then hopefully that means I'll be hearing from them soon. Mine are sept 26-Oct 2 and the wait is driving me CRAZY!

MY RESERVATIONS WERE FOR SEPT 25 THRU OCT. 4, AND CALLED THIS MORNING AND ASKED IF I COULD CHAGE MINE BECAUSE I WAS GOING OUT OF TOWN AND I WAS AFRAID I WOULD MISS THERE CALL( GONE FOR 3 WEEKS) I WAS ALLOWED TO CHANGE MINE AND GOT THE PLOY FOR $109 A NIGHT. SO IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT IT i WOULD CALL AND ASK FOR EXTENSION 222

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter