DISNEY just announced a payment plan for Florida residents

mikoiv

Mouseketeer
http://thedailydisney.com/blog/2010...lders-be-able-to-pay-in-monthly-installments/

Having the option to time phase payments over a year might help out!

I also like the possibility to purchase: "The Domestic Parks Pass, an annual pass good for both Disney World and Disneyland, is expected to be announced next week, too, and will be priced in the $800 range."
I often wondered why they never offered this option before, most other multi location parks have a pass that can be purchased for admission to all locations.

$800 seems a bit steep for both parks unless it includes the Premium AP for WDW.

Hope these rumors turn out to be true! (and this thread will likely be moved to the rumor forum like the others have been)

I just wanted to point out to anyone who hasn't read any of the available reports,the payment plan will ONLY be available to Florida residents.:)

Doesn't Universal Studios already do this? Seems to work for them, wonder why Disney didn't think of it sooner.

Doesn't Universal Studios already do this? Seems to work for them, wonder why Disney didn't think of it sooner.

Only for the middle-tier of their Annual Passes. The entry-level and the top-level do not offer payment plans.

I think I found the comment section more interesting than the article!

Esp the stockholder who can't see the benefit of implementing this plan! :confused3 Seriously??!!

I think Disney is crazy not to offer this to everyone.

FL residents already get a lower cost for their APs, making it easier for them to afford.

Why not offer it to those out-of-state passholders who could more easily afford to renew this way?

We didn't renew this year because of our reduced income due to the economy.

If this had been available to us, we probably would have renewed.

Disney would actually be last in offering a payment plan,first were the Sea World/Busch Garden parks and then Universal.I've had the Sea World/Busch Platinum pass which gets me into all the Sea World/Busch parks and waterparks since 2001.

Only for the middle-tier of their Annual Passes. The entry-level and the top-level do not offer payment plans.

Yep, that's the one I have -- preferred AP. Just renewed for another year at $109.

:rotfl2: Doom I love the appliance guy in your sig too!! "You pay too much"!!!

I'm hope so, it's makes budgeting easier and this year I am renewing and adding DQ and water parks.

I'm hope so, it's makes budgeting easier and this year I am renewing and adding DQ and water parks.

I wish you could pick options with the premium AP. Like instead of water parks, it would be a discount on golf. But I would love the payment plan for APs.

I wonder if you can use the voucher for the "give a day, get a day" promotion as a down payment on the AP. If so, I may do that as well as some of my friends.

I sure hope they will at least eventually do this for out of state passholders. We might have to let ours lapse in June, because DH hasn't been working much, but with his new job, we may just pick up new one later.

Suzanne

I think there might be a bigger audience if out of state is allowed in. Makes sense to me that someone living out of state just might be more likely to go to both locations.

Right now both of these are separate rumors that were picked up by a blogger at The Orlando Seninel. Until such time as there is an official Disney announcement, any conjecture is a waste of time and effort.

Reports are the announcement will not be made until mid-March.:)
The announcement for the "Combined Parks Pass" was made by Disney Today.It is "only" $700.00!:)(but it really is a good deal for some fans).

I expect the announcement for the Installment Plan for Florida residents to folow Today's announcement soon.:)

The announcement for the "Combined Parks Pass" was made by Disney Today.It is "only" $700.00!:)(but it really is a good deal for some fans).

I expect the announcement for the Installment Plan for Florida residents to folow Today's announcement soon.:)
I need an installment plan for out of state WDW vacationers....urgh

I need an installment plan for out of state WDW vacationers....urgh

I agree. I'm assuming they're testing it out first with FL residents and if it's successful (and they get the kinks out of the system) then they will extend it to out of state pass holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter