Disney Junior Dance Party ???

We usually see this during the LEMHs and never have stopped by, I think we will this time as DD4 is at the age where she may really enjoy this. Thanks for reminding me about it. Also, it does seem pretty dead later in the evening.

cool.. So I don't need to get there at exactly 7? or should I get there at 7?:woohoo:

I find the earlier it is, the more crowded it is...at least once everyone figures out what's going on! So getting there right at 7 would be fine...but then it might get busy and you'd want to go back later in the night when the little ones start to drop.

How do you guys know about the jr dance party besides these threads? Why doesn't Disney post it up on their site? It sounds like a great time by the last poster.

DH and I just happened to be in that area a few years ago (before kids), heard the music and asked the CM at the door what was going on. They suggested we go in and check it out and we've gone every trip since! It's so much fun to watch all the kids and adults dancing around. Now DD has been twice and loves it so much I recommend it to anyone I know!

Oh my ......I'm devastated that we never knew about this !!:( when we went in 2010 my boys was 5,5,8 & adored all the characters from the dance party I can't believe we was their for 21 nights and not once did we go! I dint even realise there was a separate EMH leaflet and I thought I knew most things after 24 years of going :rotfl: I pray:worship: that it's still going when we go in September as my boys I'm sure even though my oldest will be 10 will love this as they loved the Stitch dance party when we went in 2010.

Oh my ......I'm devastated that we never knew about this !!:( when we went in 2010 my boys was 5,5,8 & adored all the characters from the dance party I can't believe we was their for 21 nights and not once did we go! I dint even realise there was a separate EMH leaflet and I thought I knew most things after 24 years of going :rotfl: I pray:worship: that it's still going when we go in September as my boys I'm sure even though my oldest will be 10 will love this as they loved the Stitch dance party when we went in 2010.

You "should" be in great shape for September.:)

The Party has been held continuoulsly for several years(originally as the Playhouse Disney Dance Party) and there are no indications at this time of any plans to discontinue it.:)

I keep saying it but what other "secrets" do I not know of???

My kids, AND I, would LOVE this! Goofy is my favorite.....I hope the other kids don't get mad when I don't leave his side!

JUST KIDDING!

I'm so happy to know this is still going on as we missed it during our last (and first!) trip because they were renovating to change over to Disney Junior.

Here are some pictures from our trips in Dec.2011 and Dec. 2010

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_6557.jpg

IMG_6570.jpg

IMG_6582.jpg

This is on my next trip to do list. We never stay at DHS for EMH so we haven't done this yet. My boys are getting old enough to stay out later. Plus, my younger DS wants to see Jake & Little Einsteins. My plan is go see Fantasmic 2nd showing & then head to the dance party.

I am so thankful for this thread! I had no idea!! My little guy would absolutely love this. He loves to cut a rug...throw in some bubbles and Disney characters and he'll be in heaven.

Thank you for sharing!! My 3 and 5 year old are going to be soooo excited :banana: We are going in March and it will be on my to do list ;)

I wish I would have known this before, hopefully the kids will love it in August, I know one will for sure.

Where do you get the info sheets for the EMH events and info? I am pretty green with disney and staying in site.

I want to say thanks a lot too for all the info...I had no idea about this event...

I checked the February Schedule and we happened to get to WDW on monday the 13th..according to the schedule on the 13th they will have extra park hours....I hope you dont mind I have two questions....

1. The schedule says 9-8pm
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/feb12.cfm?requesttimeout=1000
Does this mean that Extra Hours start at 8pm correct?

2. I ask this because according to the schedule for Fantasmic..
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/febfw12.cfm
It says there are two shows one at 7pm and one at 8:30pm...
Does this mean that the 8:30 show will be only for the WDW Hotel guests?....just wondering because maybe it is a better idea to go to the 8:30pm show and go to the Disney Junior Dance Party right after

Thanks again for all the info

This is fantastic!!! This will be a must do for our trip in 2 weeks. THANK YOU!!!!!

I wish I would have known this before, hopefully the kids will love it in August, I know one will for sure.

Where do you get the info sheets for the EMH events and info? I am pretty green with disney and staying in site.

The EEMH Times Guides are available at Guest Relations in the Park having the EEMH.

They are available anytime the day of the EEMH and often even a day or 2 before the EEMH day.

They probably won't be on "display"-just ask one of the GR Cast Members for one and they will give you as many as you need.:)

I want to say thanks a lot too for all the info...I had no idea about this event...

I checked the February Schedule and we happened to get to WDW on monday the 13th..according to the schedule on the 13th they will have extra park hours....I hope you dont mind I have two questions....

1. The schedule says 9-8pm
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/feb12.cfm?requesttimeout=1000
Does this mean that Extra Hours start at 8pm correct?

2. I ask this because according to the schedule for Fantasmic..
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/febfw12.cfm
It says there are two shows one at 7pm and one at 8:30pm...
Does this mean that the 8:30 show will be only for the WDW Hotel guests?....just wondering because maybe it is a better idea to go to the 8:30pm show and go to the Disney Junior Dance Party right after

Thanks again for all the info

1)Yes,EEMH will be from 8:00-11:00.:)

2)Both EEMH eligible Guests and "regular" Guests will be allowed into the 8:30 performance of Fantasmic!("regular" Guests already in the Park when EEMH begins are allowed to stay,but other than the 8:30 Fantasmic! they cannot do any attractions-they can only shop and eat).

The second performance of Fantasmic! is "usually" less crowded than the first performance,so if you only care about doing the Party during EEMH and don't want to do the Party for the entire 3 hours,the second Fantasmic! may be best crowd wise.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter