• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Journal?

Farms

Never "Board" of DIS
I need your help. My family went on the cruise last November and I printed out a "journal" for my daughters to do while we were on the trip (since they were missing school, this was something they could do to make school happy). I remember I got it off the internet, but cannot, for the life of me, remember where. Can anyone help me? I need it for a friend who is going to WDW and wants to do the same thing. Any help is appreciated.

Can't wait, I have put one together for our friends DD who is 12 and going to Disney for the first time. She will love the journal and I can't wait to give it to her along with an autograph book and some other goodies.

This is great! I am going to print one out for each teacher to give to my kids so that they think it is from them. They are more likely to do it if it's not my suggestion!

WOW!!!! Thanks for the link. This site is incredible.

I loved the student excuse letter.:crazy:

The daily journal will work our great for DD.

My girls did the journals when we went on our cruise last November. They still get them out and look at them. It's a wonderful memory. I punched and laminated the front and back page on heavy card stock paper. It's a good thing I did, because they certainly saw a lot of wear while we were away. What a great memento!!

Farms....I am so happy you asked about this!
And Suzy Mouse....I am equally as happy that you had the answer!

We are going in October with about 34 friends and family members and I am going to make these for all the kids in our group. What a great idea! I might even make myself one! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter