Disney Jewlery Thread - Chamilia and any others!

Take advantage of the promotion going on until 7/15. Buy $100 in beads get the snap on bracelet free. I was able to get the flex bangle instead of the snap on bracelet :)

Can you get the flex bangle instead of the snap on bracelet for free or do you have to pay a little extra for it? I already have the snap on bracelet and want to get the flex bangle next.

Yes, it is Chamilia. It is a retired spacer bead. It's way smaller than it looks. I got mine off of e-bay, I think. I was surprised at how little it is. The bead actually says "Walt Disney". Here's a pic for comparison.

IMG_7587.jpg

I actually bought two of these Walt Disney spacers a few months ago from a website overseas that still had them in stock. If I can find the name of the website where I bought them, I will post it in case anyone wants to buy them (if they still have them).

I actually bought two of these Walt Disney spacers a few months ago from a website overseas that still had them in stock. If I can find the name of the website where I bought them, I will post it in case anyone wants to buy them (if they still have them).

I'd appreciate it if you would!!

Can you get the flex bangle instead of the snap on bracelet for free or do you have to pay a little extra for it? I already have the snap on bracelet and want to get the flex bangle next.

Is there a website that is offering an upgrade deal, or do you have to go to a retailer?

I'd love that address too!

:sad2: As if Disney doesn't have enough of my money :rotfl:

Well I just purchased a bracelet and some beads! I got a Daisy bead off ebay. Thanks for the Ohm suggestions. I got the Ohm castle, and cupcake. I was also able to find a Zable golf ball on ebay that will fill in as Spaceship Earth :goodvibes Finally, I got a CZ Mickey and some Swarovski CZ beads to serve as spacers.

I think I will just go with a silver/CZ theme for this bracelet. I was hoping to do a two-toned one as I love the look, but WOW are the gold beads or beads with gold expensive! :scared:

We are celebrating my birthday tonight (it was the 10th, but everyone was working!) I can't wait to see if I get anything that was on my wish list, heaven knows I dropped enough hints!! :rolleyes1

YAY, I got the necklace I wanted (th cz loop one), the round pink cz Mickey head bead, and free bracelet ( I made sure he knew about the promotion). I also got 1share of Disney stock!!!!

Anyway, not all the beads fit on the loop of the necklace...Tinkerbell bead does clear to the bottom, along with the silver Mickey head, coach, Santa Mickey, slipper...haven't tried all of them yet but what I can tell you Doesnt fit all the way is the round cz Mickey heads and the Mickey/Minnie with heart dangle....so not all beads are created equal for this necklace!

I'll post some pics tomorrow, I'm on my IPad (suppose to be sleeping right now. LOL

:sad2: As if Disney doesn't have enough of my money :rotfl:

Well I just purchased a bracelet and some beads! I got a Daisy bead off ebay. Thanks for the Ohm suggestions. I got the Ohm castle, and cupcake. I was also able to find a Zable golf ball on ebay that will fill in as Spaceship Earth :goodvibes Finally, I got a CZ Mickey and some Swarovski CZ beads to serve as spacers.

I think I will just go with a silver/CZ theme for this bracelet. I was hoping to do a two-toned one as I love the look, but WOW are the gold beads or beads with gold expensive! :scared:

I want the gold Tink sooooooo bad!!!

YAY, I got the necklace I wanted (th cz loop one), the round pink cz Mickey head bead, and free bracelet ( I made sure he knew about the promotion). I also got 1share of Disney stock!!!!

Anyway, not all the beads fit on the loop of the necklace...Tinkerbell bead does clear to the bottom, along with the silver Mickey head, coach, Santa Mickey, slipper...haven't tried all of them yet but what I can tell you Doesnt fit all the way is the round cz Mickey heads and the Mickey/Minnie with heart dangle....so not all beads are created equal for this necklace!

I'll post some pics tomorrow, I'm on my IPad (suppose to be sleeping right now. LOL

A very happy birthday to you!

Here's a pic!! Not very good quality, but you can get the just of it!
677c6a5d.jpg

Very pretty! Sounds like you did well! Belated Happy Birthday to you, and kudos to your Hubby for follwing directions so well!:thumbsup2 How awesome that you got the OneShare of stock...I've always wanted one for myself! I think I need to drop that hint to the hubby for Christmas...thanks for reminding me of that!

After realizing the the Donald beads were retired, I decided I better get one while they were still available. He's my hubby's favorite character, and since my bracelet is all Disney, and I wanted it to represent him and I both! Donald arrived yesterday and I love him!!
99d1fd4a.jpg

After realizing the the Donald beads were retired, I decided I better get one while they were still available. He's my hubby's favorite character, and since my bracelet is all Disney, and I wanted it to represent him and I both! Donald arrived yesterday and I love him!!
99d1fd4a.jpg
Donald looks awesome!

Very pretty! Sounds like you did well! Belated Happy Birthday to you, and kudos to your Hubby for follwing directions so well!:thumbsup2 How awesome that you got the OneShare of stock...I've always wanted one for myself! I think I need to drop that hint to the hubby for Christmas...thanks for reminding me of that!

You need to drop the hint EARLY, DH told me he tried to get it (the OneShare) for me in time for Christmas, but it took over 6 weeks!!! I don't know where he was hiding the present for that long! :rotfl:

DH spoils me! :hug:

99d1fd4a.jpg

I love the coach too, because upside down it looks like a Mickey Head!

Ok. Sign me up!!

I was gifted with my first charm and bracelet on Monday and here we are, two days later and I now have three charms. This is going to be a HUGE problem.

I went cross eyed on the Internet Monday night looking at all the beads and combinations. I checked out eBay because the prices in Canada are slightly inflated. That is where I discovered Mrs. Potts and Chip. How adorable, but retired so at a very high price of $92.

Today I found them in my local store at $48. I guess I figured once the beads were retired they got pulled from the stores. Glad to find out I was wrong. There is hope for me to find Donald and Daisy after all!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter