Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

Any guesses on the other seasonal designs. My money is on Germany for fall (Octoberfest). Eskimo for winter, maybe? Holland for spring? My daughter's name is Holland....I would LOVE a Holland IASW bag!
Those are good guesses. I would think that Japan is one of the leading candidates, too.

A compilation of countries from each region would be cool, too...a European print, an Asian print, a Latin American print.

Guess we'll have to wait and see!

I wish they pictures of models with the bags. It's hard to get a feel of a bags size from dimensions.
The styles used with this collection have also been used in most of their other collections. Ebags, Macys, Zappos...are all good sites to use to get a feeling for size, both inside and out.

I wish they pictures of models with the bags. It's hard to get a feel of a bags size from dimensions.

I had the same thought. Since I was buying this to be my new disney park bag, not an everyday purse, I had a very specific size and crossbody length in mind. I went to zappos.com and viewed the lesportsac styles; zappos has multiple images of every bag, including several on a model, as well as measurements for every detail. :thumbsup2

I couldn't decide- got a travel cosmetic in tahitian dreams and a everygirl tote in magical journey.

Can't wait!!

I would love to have one of those adorable bags...too rich for my blood, though:sad2:

Does anyone know if all of these will have the same placement or will it be different for each one?

The bags are made of ripstop parachute nylon...really sturdy and easy to clean (hand wash and line dry). As far as being waterproof, I wouldn't recommend dropping them off the boat in It's a Small World, but they definitely stand up to those notorious Florida rainstorms.

Perfect. Thanks!! I will try to not drop it off any boats. :thumbsup2

OMG- I soooooooooooooooooo want one in the Magical Journey print. Now to figure out how to justify the purchase.

ordered mine yesterday with 2 day delivery ( leaving on the 2nd for Disneyworld/Cruise and wanted to make sure that I had it by then)

Cute bags! Which is best for park touring?:confused3 Don't want anything to big/heavy!:scared1:

Well for what it's worth, the Kasey style is the same style as the bag I've used as my 'park purse' for a few years now, and it's perfect. It's a crossbody, which is a MUST, it's got a generous drop so it doesn't feel cumbersome, it's a long rectangular shape that squishes into cargo nets on rides easily, and it's big enough to hold the basics, wallet, phone, hand sanitizer, sunglasses. Some like larger bags for parks, some just like wristlets, but I'm a fan of small to medium crossbodies! :thumbsup2

Oh, and PS to those who are planning to buy...

LeSportsac is offering free ground shipping on their site this weekend, May 25-28.

Thanks! I was going to order tomorrow but I'll wait til Friday. Is there a code for free ship?

LexiC123 said:
So cute! Can't wait to see what other countries they use.

From Stitch Kingdom:

LeSportsac and Disney Consumer Products announced today the launch of the Disney It’s a Small World by LeSportsac collection featuring handbags, totes and accessories that combine the bright aesthetic of LeSportsac with inspiration from the mid-century artwork of Disney artist Mary Blair who created the whimsical look of the beloved Disney theme park attraction “it’s a small world.”

Disney It’s a Small World by LeSportsac collection includes five seasonal deliveries, each inspired by a specific country. In addition to celebrating a country, each delivery will be anchored with a Signature Tote and a colorful print that pays tribute to the unique facades and architectural works of Disney’s “it’s a small world” Theme park attraction. The collection kicks off with a celebration of Tahiti that includes two graphic totes and a range of 12 styles in two vibrant prints.

“We are so inspired by Blair’s original art and the “it’s a small world” theme of global awareness,” said D’Arcy Jensen, Vice President, Global Creative Director, LeSportsac. “Each collectible design we are creating is a colorful narrative that is sure to delight fans of Disney, Mary Blair and LeSportsac alike.”

The “it’s a small world” attraction, which debuted at the New York World’s Fair in 1964, was created by Walt Disney both as a salute to UNICEF and his belief that everyone is united in their love of children and dreams of a better tomorrow. In keeping with the original philanthropic message of “it’s a small world,” Disney will make a donation to UNICEF in honor of “it’s a small world” and all product in the Disney It’s a Small World by LeSportsac collection will include a special hangtag sharing the history of the original attraction and the connection to UNICEF.

“Our collaboration with LeSportsac pays homage to the magical experience of “it’s a small world” while continuing the legacy of the message behind one of Disney’s most beloved theme park attractions,” said Robert Oberschelp, director, Disney Collections, DCP. “Walt Disney’s vision is as powerful and true today as it was when he first shared it with the world.”

The Disney It’s a Small World by LeSportsac Collection will be available online at LeSportsac.com and at all LeSportsac flagship boutiques worldwide within the next month or so.

IMAGE#1 IMAGE#2
IMAGE#3 IMAGE#4 IMAGE#5 IMAGE#6 IMAGE#7 IMAGE#8

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Cute bags!

Slightly :offtopic:, but Are you all aware that TOMS shoes has a It's A Small World line for kids? I wore the facade ones all during our last trip, and DD is wearing a pair from that line as well. They do 2 season releases a year (spring and fall) in this line and have for the last few years. Here are the ones I have... they are clearly Disney: (they say Disney's It's a Small World) in the insole)
http://www.toms.com/youth/classics/blue-facade-youth-classics
DD has the purple heart damask ones. We took a pic of our feet up in the IASW ride - ha!

I normally wear a womens 7, but the kids 4 fits me just fine, and they are cheaper!

ok... sorry about the off-topic-ness. back to the normal thread...

So, I went to Lord and Taylor today to see the size of the bags. I have two LeSportSac bags (one black solid, one white solid) in the Delux Shoulder Satchel style (my favorite). They are not offering the IASM bags in this style. I ordered the Classic Hobo in the Magical Journey print. I tried this bag on today and I love the size - I just wish the strap was a little longer. When I wear my LeSportSac bags as crossbody I like it to hang low. The Hobo does but I wish the strap was about 2 inches longer. The Delux Everyday Bag is too large - I like the length of the strap but the bag is too big for me for a crossbody bag. I was not crazy about the Kasey style bag - I liked the strap but I like bags that go east/west rather then north/south. Not sure if I like the Cleo style. I love the EveryGirl Tote but I was really looking for a cross body bag.

All in all, I am glad I ordered the hobo style. Can't wait until it comes in. I'll have to wait and see the new prints to see if I will get another one but the EveryGirl Tote would be my next choice.

Hope everyone enjoys their bags and lets take pictures with our bags and post them so everyone can see the different styles and sizes.

Linda

I'm primarily a Disney Dooney girl, but Its A Small World has always been my favorite (and first) ride at Disney - so now of course, I just can't resist these bags!:goodvibes

I think I'm gonna go with the Voyager backpack in Magical Journey. Has anyone used or carried a Voyager in the Parks? Is it too big? I carry a DSLR camera, sunglasses, wallet, light jacket, and other miscellaneous items for my family of 5. I'm hoping DH doesn't find it too "girlie", and will take turns carrying.

TIA!:flower3:

Oh dear, seeing these are going to be bad for my wallet. I have 4 Disney Dooneys so obviously I have a small addiction, LOL. I love IASW and these are just too cute! I wish they were being sold in the parks though. I'm leaving in 8 days so if I got one I'd have to pay 2-day shipping. Decisions, decisions.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Cant wait. Its a Small world is super dear to my heart. Went to it at the NY worlds fair when I was 5.
Loved the Toms shoes. I would defintely buy a pair but I'm a size 10 so, there is no way I expect to be able to fit into a childs size ( Darn it )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter