Disney Ipod touch case

mamalolo

Earning My Ears
Are Ipod Touch (4th generation) cases sold anywhere in the parks or at the resorts? Thanks:)

Yup, we were just there. There were more Iphone cases, but most places had some for ipod touch as well (all over, kind of hard to miss them)

I bought my son a case through Amazon for Christmas that looks like R2D2. They have a huge selection, I know it isn't the same as looking in person in the parks but a good alternative if you can't find one you fall in love with in Disney.

My nephew bought one for his just three weeks ago at the World of Disney at DTD - had Mickey all over it.

I found the cases at Walmart, and they are cute & well-priced. For those who have purchased them at Disney recently, do you mind me asking how much they cost at Disney? Thanks!

About 5 years ago, I asked that question on a well known Disney forum (not Disboards) and got a pretty snarky answer. I guess you have to search the right forum to get answers.:thumbsup2

We didn't actually purchase a case, just looked (nothing really was wonderful---better styles and choices for phones, IMO), I THINK they were about $20, maybe $25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter