Disney iPhone covers

I know for sure that they'll have them at the Emporium on Main Street and at The World of Disney in Downtown Disney. You can also get them at disneystore.com

I have bought a few cases for my iPhone 4 & I love them from ebay: search for "Disney iphone case" :goodvibes

I have bought two iPhone cases at Disneyland, and they have both cracked and fallen apart without undue trauma.

They have a cute Dooney and Burke one. Actually, there are two - one is white and the other is black.

Oh darn so they are crappy cases? Maybe I will splurge knowing this and it won't break LOL

I honestly don't know what the deal is with them, they look and feel like normal cases. I WILL say, however, that these cases are super hard to get off your phone once you put them on. You basically need the jaws of life.

But yeah, both cases (the Steamboat Willie case) have cracked at the top on either side, and eventually pieces have fallen off and left sharp, jagged edges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter