Disney Internship - Past Experience

jkp464

Mouseketeer
I'm considering applying for the Disney internship and would like some feedback from people that have done it in the past. Also, do you wait until your senior year to do the intership or does it work out anytime throughout your college career?

I'll give more info later.. but you can take it at any time as long as you are a registered college student when you apply. I did it earlier and it helped me decide what I wanted to study. :)

I've done the CP twice. My first time I did it after one semester, and now am currently on my 2nd CP. The CPs have been the best experiences of my life. I enjoy them so much, that after this CP I am going to go seasonal. What questions do you have (if you have any)?

The College Program and Professional internship requirements and experiences are different, which were you asking about?

What would you say about the PI experience? I'm heading down in January for a PI in Communication Planning.

When I did the CP a few years ago, you had to have been in college for at least one semester. So, you don't need to wait til your senior year. Although your school may have some requirements. I would tell anyone to do the program. It is an amazing experience, and you will never want to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter