• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Inspired Clothing for myself and daughters

pezgirlroy

DIS Veteran
Hi all, not sure the best place for this but...I am looking to pick up a couple of disney inspired t-shirts/dresses for our trip in January for myself. I know about the disney store obviously but are there any other places I should be looking. I see all of these cute dresses in the trip reports and not sure where they are found. Thanks much.

Target, Hot Topic, Torrid, Kohl's, Sears, Penny's, pretty much everywhere has some Disney clothes.

Try Etsy, there are a lot of Disney items from Mickey Ears,to jewelry to clothes that can be custom made.

Etsy is the mother lode of custom Disney clothing.
From costumes to hair bows someone on Etsy sells it.

Etsy, Disney Bounding, Or make your own. Some of it looks fairly simple.

I haven't gone the more unique Etsy route, but DD and I have a bunch of things from Hot Topic. I'm pushing 40, so I wouldn't have thought to look there for myself, but I was looking for a particular shirt I saw and it popped up in a google search. They have a lot of cute stretchy skater style dresses. They are pretty short for me, but I'm 5'10, and I'd rather wear something under a skirt/dress in the parks anyway. I wear capri length leggings under them. I also like that they have some different sorts of characters than you'll find at the Disney store. My favorite dress is a Lilo and Stitch one, and my favorite shirt is a Maleficent (the original cartoon version) stained glass looking one. I also got my husband a shirt with Bruce the shark from Finding Nemo, which got a ton of compliments in DL, as it's just not a character you see as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter