• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Infinity Power discs Trading

I have the following to trade:

Carl's Cane x2
Nemos texture
Fix it Felix x3
MIckeys Car
CROME
Bolt x 2
Ralph Sky
Tangled sky x2
Tron Power Disk user control

Looking for:
DUMBO (willing to do a multiple trade for this)
Pieces of Eight

Please message me if interested.

thank you

PM sent your way.

Hello All!! I am now new to the forum. Here is what I have to trade: 1 Nemo Texture Set 1 Nemo Skydome 2 Sugar Rush Skydome 1 Alice in Wonderland Skydome 2 Stitch's Blaster 1 Mike's Car (RARE) 3 Mickey's Car 2 Tangled Skydome 3 Chrome Damage Control 3 Fix-It-Felix Repair Power 1 TRON released today. TRU Exc. 1 Capt'n Hook's ship 1 Mulan's Horse (Black) Khan I think These are the ones I am looking for: 1 Sugar Rush Texture Set maybe sky dome 1 Bolt's Super Strength 1 Tangled Texture Set 1 Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters 1 Merlin 1 stich surfboard Please send me a reply if you are willing to trade. I will be glad to work with you on Shipping arrangements. Hope to hear from some Happy Traders soon. Have a Super-Cali-Fragilistic-Expi-Alidocious Day. Infinity Ed :joker:

I would be happy to trade you Bolt's Super Strength, Sugar Rush Texture Set, Sugar Rush Skydome, Tangled Texture Set for TRON Make the Sky (TRON released today TRU Exc) and Captain Hook's Ship.

I am looking to trade a few duplicates that they kids have acquired.

I have extras of:

Tugley Wood (1)
King Candy Dessert Topping (2)
Sugar Rush Sky (2)
Rapunzel Birthday Sky (3)
Cinderella Coach (1)

I need:
Fix it Felix Repair power
CHROMEs Armor shield
Pieces of 8
Stitch's Blaster
Carl Frederickson's Cane
Nemo's Seascape
Dumbo
Abu
Scrooge
Disc & User Control
Toys R Us Exclusives
I need Anythingfrom series 2

I have to trade:

Carl's Cane
Bolt's Super Strength
Fix It Felix Repair Power
Chrome Armor Shield (2)

Looking For:
Emperor Zurg's Wrath (TRU)
Tron The Grid (Skydome)(TRU)

If I have something you are looking for, I would also be willing to trade for anything to help you complete your set.

I have to trade:

Carl's Cane
Bolt's Super Strength
Fix It Felix Repair Power
Chrome Armor Shield (2)

Looking For:
Emperor Zurg's Wrath (TRU)
Tron The Grid (Skydome)(TRU)

If I have something you are looking for, I would also be willing to trade for anything to help you complete your set.

Pm'd you.

I stopped by my local Best Buy today and to my surprise, they had 2 of the Series 2 Silver Disc case/ 3 pack that aren't supposed to be available until 11/26 according to their web site. They were listed with a price tag of $39.99 so I asked one of the guys to scan it to see if that was correct and I was expecting $24.99 per the website. Again, to my surprise, they rang up at $9.99. Needless to say, I asked if they had anymore, which they didn't, so I bought the 2 that they had. I just looked at the receipt now and the SKU on the receipt is the same as the normal red disc case which is really priced $9.99.

I'm not sure if this is an error at my Best Buy, or at all of them. Go out and check!!!!

I have the following to trade:

Mike’s New Car x1
Nemo’s Seascape x1
King Candy’s Dessert Toppings x2
Fix-It Felix’s Repair Power x2
Pieces of Eight x1

I am looking for:
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Emperor Zurg’s Wrath

I have had very good luck trading on the Micechat Forum but needed to expand to another Forum to see if I could get the last two discs I need.

Did anyone successfully go to a target and get the series 2 disc album w/ discs today?

Website last night said unavailable 11:30 pm
This morning 6:30 am sold out

I went to 3 local stores and called 3 more. And not one I the chicago area got them in

Anyone else?

Did anyone successfully go to a target and get the series 2 disc album w/ discs today?

I went to 3 local stores and called 3 more. And not one I the chicago area got them in

Anyone else?

No luck in the Boston area. The store I went to couldn't tell me when there were coming in.

Anyone else?

Ditto here. Checked two local stores and they knew nothing about it.

Kate

Found an article that said, "This Sunday, November 24th, Target will be releasing the Vanellope figure" The Target ad in the picture shows Target exclusive Vanellope figure with the Target exclusive Series 2 Power Disc Album set. Hope that helps, I would link it for you here but the Forum is not allowing me to do it until I have 10 posts.

Chitown Sorcerer said:

Anyone else?

Went to Target right when they opened this morning. First person I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about. Second person looked it up and said they won't be in stores until the 26th.

Have:

Series 1:

1 for 1 or User Control TRU / Emperor Zurg's Wrath TRU / CHROME Damage Increaser TRU / Stitch's Surfboard TRU for 2:
Bolt's Super Strength: 2
Fix It Felix's Repair Power: 1
Mickey's Car: 3
Cinderella's Coach: 3
Kahn: 2
Carl Fredricksen's Cane: 5
King Candy's Dessert Toppings: 3
Sugar Rush Sky: 2
Alice's Wonderland: 3
Marlin's Reef: 1
Nemo's Seascape: 1
Rapunzel's Kingdom: 2

User Control TRU, Emperor Zurg's Wrath TRU, CHROME Damage Increaser TRU, Stitch's Surfboard TRU trade only:
Dumbo's Ride: 1
Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster Vehicle: 1
Abu the Elephant: 1
Mike's New Car TRU: 1
Captain Hook's Ship TRU: 5

Series 2 trade only:

Frozen Flourish: 3
Halloweentown Sky: 2

Need:

User Control TRU: 1
Emperor Zurg's Wrath TRU: 2
CHROME Damage Increaser TRU: 4
Stitch's Surfboard TRU: 2
Series 2 power discs except Frozen Flourish, Halloweentown Sky, Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Damage-inator!, Jolly Roger: 2 each

I will also accept the following items for trade:
Magic Band for the dragon (3 non rare for 1 rare)
Merlin's Summon, Tron Texture Set (3 non rare for 1 rare)

I only ship the power discs in a bubble/padded envelope with a tracking number so you can track your package. Thank you to everyone who trade with me.

What I need:

Finding Nemo Sky

What I have to trade:

Alice in Wonderland Terrain
Nemo Terrain
Bolt Strength
Mikey
Pieces of 8
Mike’s Car
Tron

Will do 1:1 trades for rares or 2:1 non rare for rare (hope that makes sense)

Please let me know if we can set up a trade

Thanks

K

Have:

1 for 1 or Emperor Zurg's Wrath / CHROME Damage Increaser/ Stitch's Surfboard / TRON The Grid for 2:
Bolt's Super Strength/Bolt Strength: 2
Mickey's Car: 2
Cinderella's Coach: 2
Kahn: 2
Carl Fredricksen's Cane/Cane with Tennis Balls: 3
King Candy's Dessert Toppings/Sugar Rush Texture Set: 3
Sugar Rush Sky/Sugar Rush Skydome: 1
Alice's Wonderland/Alice in Wonderland Texture Set: 2
Tulgey Wood/Alice in Wonderland Skydome: 1
Marlin's Reef/Finding Nemo Texture Set: 1
Rapunzel's Kingdom/Tangled Texture Set: 2

Emperor Zurg's Wrath, CHROME Damage Increaser, Stitch's Surfboard, TRON The Grid trade only:
Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster Vehicle: 1

Need:

Stitch's Surfboard
TRON The Grid

I will also accept the following items for trade:
Magic Band for the dragon (3 non rare for 1 rare)
Merlin's Summon, Tron Texture Set (3 non rare for 1 rare)
Dumbo's Ride, Abu the Elephant, Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster Vehicle, Mike's New Car, Tron User Control, Scrooge McDuck Lucky Dime (2 non rare for 1 rare or 1 for 1)

I prefer to receive the power discs in bold right now because I still need a little bit more. I only ship the power discs in a bubble/padded envelope with a tracking number so you can track your package. Thank you to everyone who trade with me.

PM Sent!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter