Disney Infinity Figures

linkyarmer

Mouseketeer
I opened this thread as a general discussion about the Infinity figures.

A place to compare quality of the figures, any blemishes some may notice in theirs and want to know if it occurs with others.

Or just to discuss the figures in general.

I'll start in my reply with my first. Hope others find it useful.

I picked up the LAST Crystal Lightning within a 30 mile radius of where I live last night.

I opened it up and was inspecting it when I noticed that the passenger side door decal is sticky. I wonder if the paint or whatever is used to apply the decal didn't dry fully before packaging. Anyone else experience anything similar?

I might contact Disney for a replacement if possible or try to return to TRU if they get more in stock

I picked up the starter kit, along with Mrs. Incredible, Dash, and Violet, along with a power disc packet.

Got lucky and have a Buzz Lightyear spin vehicle (which I believe is rare), but I also broke Sully (but not anything a little super glue wouldn't fix).

You can pre-order the Jack Skellington figure at GameStop now. When it says available at GameStop exclusively 10/5 - 10/28, I don't know if that means the figure is exclusive to Game Stop only, or it will be sold there early.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/disney-infinity-jack-skellington-figure/111380#bonusFeatures

It's what is called a timed-exclusive. They are getting it exclusively earlier than other stores. I believe it set to release in all store chains on or around Halloween, as announced at D23.

I preordered my Jack today!

Speaking of timed exclusives, Walmart is taking preorders for Woody (Toy Story) too!

Thanks for the heads up on Woody. I just assumed there would be a Toy Story Playset, so I'm amazed he is being released as a stand-alone.

Thanks for the heads up on Woody. I just assumed there would be a Toy Story Playset, so I'm amazed he is being released as a stand-alone.

If I'm not mistaken, there will be a playset, "Toy Story in Space" I think. And I heard Jessie and Buzz are other figures coming. Honestly they should do AT LEAST 5 figures for Toy Story. One needs to be Zurg obviously.

When I think of all the character figures Disney can release for this game, my head starts spinning. I'm going to want every one of them, but where am I going to find room to display them? :crowded:

When I think of all the character figures Disney can release for this game, my head starts spinning. I'm going to want every one of them, but where am I going to find room to display them? :crowded:

Well, I'm using the Infinity stackable towers. Only takes up about 9 square inches of space and with four pcs (so far) it's about 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall. Think 5 high is as high as I dare to go, then I'll start a "twin tower" beside it. I like it because it has a slide in slot for the actual game base to sit atop the tower.

But I dunno if you're keeping your figures in their packaging or what not.

I'm not a "Collector Collector", just a "I gotta have them all collector." Haha.

Well, I'm using the Infinity stackable towers.

Are these the display cases that are being sold as a 3-pack? I like them, but I've already spent so much money, and I see the new releases of figures and power discs as never-ending and close together. I know Disney wants to take advantage of the holiday shopping just around the corner.

I'm going to Ikea this weekend, so maybe it's time for another Detolf cabinet. These are coming out of the packaging, that's for sure. They're neat to display even if there were no game system.

Are these the display cases that are being sold as a 3-pack? I like them, but I've already spent so much money, and I see the new releases of figures and power discs as never-ending and close together. I know Disney wants to take advantage of the holiday shopping just around the corner.

I'm going to Ikea this weekend, so maybe it's time for another Detolf cabinet. These are coming out of the packaging, that's for sure. They're neat to display even if there were no game system.

Nope, those are I think $15 per 3-pack. This is a double decker shelf-like tower that is infinitely stackable. Each level of the tower can hold about 4 figures and a playset piece. They are sold in two-story increments for $20. Considering that each level can house 4-6 figures/playsets, it's way more cost efficient than the store 3 for $15 display cases.

Good luck! I'm going broke as well! Thank God I didn't pay full price for ANYTHING or my wife would probably have kicked me out.

I see the Play N Store at GameStop and that sounds like what you are talking about. I had not seen that before and it does look like a good storage solution since you can place multiple figures in each slot, plus it has a place for the base. Decisions, decisions. :)

I see the Play N Store at GameStop and that sounds like what you are talking about. I had not seen that before and it does look like a good storage solution since you can place multiple figures in each slot, plus it has a place for the base. Decisions, decisions. :)

Toys-R-Us has a Buy 1 get one for 50% off for all Infinity stuff, you could get 4 levels (2 boxes) for $30. Enough to store all Wave 1 figures with a little room to spare. Trust me, I have all 17 and still have wiggle room.

All 18, sorry. Forgot to count my Crystal Lightning McQueen.

Toys-R-Us has a Buy 1 get one for 50% off for all Infinity stuff, you could get 4 levels (2 boxes) for $30. Enough to store all Wave 1 figures with a little room to spare. Trust me, I have all 17 and still have wiggle room.

Thanks! I know that sale ends soon, so back to Toys R Us.

DisneyInfinityFan, those videos are awesome, especially Jack. :)

Anyone else that has Crystal McQueen notice how in the Hall of Heroes there are 6 other platforms in the area where the Crystal Lightningg is? Perhaps that's an indicator that there will 7 Crystal figures total? At lease planned so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!