Disney Infinity Deal

I have already paid for 2 and it has already went through my bank account. I had mine done as site to store. They better honor mine or it will get ugly. It is not my fault they screwed up.

my store pickup is still showing as processing even though it says should be ready for pickup by 11:18 :furious:

I think they should honor these since they honored the last batch. Its part of doing business. If you mess up your website fix it but honor those that ordered

I hope they honor it. I ordered 2 to be shipped to my home and they are still showing as processing

I just called Target and they said they will not honor the price because it is a special promotion only for Wal-Mart. They honor sales not special promos

After a lengthy (rather heated) discussion, Wal-Mart is NOT honoring these. Manager said "No way, no how." Then I called corporate and they said the same thing. A notice had been sent to all Site to Store locations that they would not be honored. I said they had already "reserved" the money in my bank account. Didn't matter at all. They said to expect a refund shortly. About 10 minutes later the money was back in my account.

If you haven't already picked them up, look for your refund emails shortly.

Just picked up mine too. No issues. Well the box was a little damaged but I did not want to throw a stink about in fear a phone call came in and they shut down site to store pickups! I got the heck out of there as soon as she put it in my hands!!

Too bad they didn't have price slip ups on the figurine separates. Lol. I got the Infinity deal for $12.97 last month, can't believe they made the mistake again for $18.

I had mine shipped to me, so guess I will see how that goes. I can only imagine how those who bought the $33 treadmill are doing trying to get those.

I ordered two and they canceled one of them. I was able to pick one up . I am waiting to talk to a neighbor that is in management to see if I can get the other one.

I picked up mine today around 11:30. I was seriously wondering if they would honor it. The minute I got the text saying it was available for pick up I headed over there. I was scared if I waited they would change their minds and cancel it!

picked it up on the way home from work. Wish I would have had time this morning to look at some of the other deals. There were some great book deals as well

I had ordered 2 online this morning and just got 2 emails that they have been cancelled :(

I just got an email too saying mine had been cancelled. I called the 1 800 number on the email and they hung up on me!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter