Disney Infinity Deal

ajordan79

Mouseketeer
I saw that Toys-r-Us is going to have the Disney Infinity for around $38 starting at 5:00pm on Thanksgiving but that's not going to work for me. The best deal I've found so far is at Target for $54.99. (59.99-5 coupon) Is that the best I can expect without sacrificing family time on turkey day?

Look on Ebay. Depending on your system ....

Walmart had a "oppsie" moment a few weeks back and listed the online price for $12.95 for the starter kit. Alot of people stocked up on them and are now selling them on Ebay for around $40-45 . This was how it was two weeks ago so prices could have changed but its worth looking into.

I would check Amazon's deals because they will most likely have it at the same price. I would also wait until Target's ad is released, the may have it for that price online. IIRC I got one of the doorbuster items online either Wednesday or on Thanksgiving last year.
That is what I am hoping for for Skylander's Swap Force. I can go out Thanksgiving night, but I really don't want to go to TRU, I've heard it is absolutely insane there!

I would check Amazon's deals because they will most likely have it at the same price. I would also wait until Target's ad is released, the may have it for that price online. IIRC I got one of the doorbuster items online either Wednesday or on Thanksgiving last year.
That is what I am hoping for for Skylander's Swap Force. I can go out Thanksgiving night, but I really don't want to go to TRU, I've heard it is absolutely insane there!

Our TRU is tiny so I can imagine what a mess it will be. I hope that the Target ads come out soon!

Look on Ebay. Depending on your system ....

Walmart had a "oppsie" moment a few weeks back and listed the online price for $12.95 for the starter kit. Alot of people stocked up on them and are now selling them on Ebay for around $40-45 . This was how it was two weeks ago so prices could have changed but its worth looking into.

Wow! That was a big oopsie! I'll see what I can find on ebay as well. Thanks for the help.

Our TRU is tiny so I can imagine what a mess it will be. I hope that the Target ads come out soon!

Wow! That was a big oopsie! I'll see what I can find on ebay as well. Thanks for the help.

Yes it was! But it was great for me since my son was wanting this for Christmas! Saved me some money.

I think the TRU ad is Thurs-Sat. So you could have Walmart price match the next day, assuming they don't sell out or have a sale of their own.

Yes it was! But it was great for me since my son was wanting this for Christmas! Saved me some money.

I'm just jealous I didn't catch it! ;)

I think the TRU ad is Thurs-Sat. So you could have Walmart price match the next day, assuming they don't sell out or have a sale of their own.

The sale on the game is only good for Thursday evening from 5-9. There are several that are limited. I figure they did that to draw in a good crowd on Thanksgiving.

The Toys R Us sale I had seen listed only the WII system for Infinity at the sale price for the T-Day sale. Did someone see the PS3 listed also?

The Toys R Us sale I had seen listed only the WII system for Infinity at the sale price for the T-Day sale. Did someone see the PS3 listed also?

The ad on bfads.net website showed that it was available for all systems.

Just got Disney Infinity @ Target today. I wasn't planning on buying it today but after I went to two Target stores and they didn't have it, decided when I found it at the third store to buy it. We have a Wii and PS3 and I went with the PS3. I will say that the PS3 is harder to find in stores, at least right now. I was told the Disney Infinity Wii is a new version and not compatible
with all Wii's? Went with the PS3 because reviews were better and was told graphics were better. I didn't want to take the chance of waiting and not being able to get it later.

I did see an ad for Gamestop for Black Friday shopping, all Disney Infinity single packaged characters will be BOGO. They sell the figures for $13.99/each, so you figure you're paying roughly $7/figure with the deal. It's the only reason why I'm holding off buying any new figures until then, and you bet your butt as soon as dinner is done I'll be parking it outside for that one.

I think Walmart just did it again!!! :cool1:

I went to Walmart's site to check out the game (http://www.walmart.com/ip/22726440?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=3) and low and behold, here is what I found
. :yay:

Disney Infinity Starter Kit (Xbox 360) - online $18.03

I grabbed it & will pick it up this afternoon but now can you tell me that I bought the right thing!! :confused3

DD is getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas & I wanted this game too but was hesitant about spending $60 more for a game she MIGHT like. Is this game the first one that I need? The one with THE game or is this an add on?
:rotfl2:

I think Walmart just did it again!!! :cool1:

I went to Walmart's site to check out the game (http://www.walmart.com/ip/22726440?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=3) and low and behold, here is what I found
. :yay:

Disney Infinity Starter Kit (Xbox 360) - online $18.03

I grabbed it & will pick it up this afternoon but now can you tell me that I bought the right thing!! :confused3

DD is getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas & I wanted this game too but was hesitant about spending $60 more for a game she MIGHT like. Is this game the first one that I need? The one with THE game or is this an add on?
:rotfl2:

Yep, I saw this a little while ago and grabbed one too. A bunch of other things are coming up either crazy high prices or crazy low prices too.

This is the starter pack with THE game. LOL :thumbsup2

Just ordered one too - thank you!! :)

We have a Wii and the wii version. We have been thinking about getting DS an xbox. Hopefully there will be an xbox deal this year and then we will be all set for inifinity too!

Just ordered one too - thank you!! :)

We have a Wii and the wii version. We have been thinking about getting DS an xbox. Hopefully there will be an xbox deal this year and then we will be all set for inifinity too!

I am pretty sure I saw that one of the stores is going to have an Xbox 360 bundle with the Kinect for $199? I forget where though but was probably on Gotta Deals website.

Awesome. Thanks just got this. I did shipping for $5.00. Won't be able to get to a Walmart until Saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter