• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney In May Anyone????

17 days!!! first time at WDW. I am still fretting over touring the parks and making sure to get FP for the thrill rides my girls like.

:goodvibes :yay: :yay: may 13 - 22 ! :love: :) :) :)
been looking forward to this trip after a rough year, i can not wait!
18 days!

NINE days. And in between there, I get to graduate and get "hooded" (For my Master's!!!) and HOPEFULLY receive my job offer. I also have an e-ring waiting for me sometime in the next few weeks.

My life honestly couldn't get any more brilliant.

Ive never done a trip report and I don't plan on taking any notes...

Is it ok to just post pictures?

8 days to Orlando and cruise and 17 days till WDW.

I am so ready for vacation. I did my touring plan last night. We are staying off property so I am avoiding EMH parks and had to figure all that out.

Are trip is in 23 DAYS!!!! I will be traveling with my parents, DD 12, DS 5, and DD's best friend (we'll be celebrating my daughters b-day while there :wizard: ). We're staying at All Star Movies May 18-24. We're doing P&PP on the 21st. I've got all of dinner reservations made.

Day 1 - 50's Prime Time Cafe
Day 2 - Whispering Canyon Cafe
Day 3 - Hollywood & Vine
Day 4 - Concourse steakhouse
Day 5 - Liberty Tree Tavern
Day 6 - Sci-fi Dine in Theater

It should be a great trip (as long as the bugs aren't bad :eek: ). My dad hasn't been to disney since the year it opened. My mom has never seen a palm tree and has only flown once in her life and the kids and I have only been there once and only had 4 days to do it all. Looking foward to doing and seeing all the things we missed!

Only 8 little days left for us. Holy cow...it's coming so soon and I'm not even a little bit ready packing-wise. Good luck to you May travelers! May pixie dust always surround you!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter