Disney in June!

ditzyangel1228

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,
Just looking for some parents w/ children around the age of 14-19 that will be at Disney World June 9-21 and would like some friends to hang out with while they are there! If you do please contact me and maybe we could meet by the way my name is Cassie. Thanks

No kids here but will be honeymooning 8th to the 13th
and would love to meet some folks to say hi

Shawn :jester:

Shawn - Since we arrive on 6/13, it's doubtful that our paths will cross. That's a shame since I'd love to meet people from the town where I was born.

Have a great time on your honeymoon.

Hi my kids are littler ( 9 & 6 - also friend's kids 7 & 5 ) but put up a post about E-ride night on June 20 .. the more the merrier !! Love to meet Dis'ser !! Michelle

SURE !!!!!! my son is a daredevil at 6 loves the Mountains and BTR .. my daughter is 9 and doesn't really like th Mountains at all ( she can be coaxed just once then remembers that there is a big drop on Splash - and Space is in the dark - but i am working on her ) we can do a Dis Buzz lightyear and see who scores the most !! ( warning my son is pretty darn good - beats me almost every time ;) ) Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter