Disney in June

pirate

Mouseketeer
Next June will be our 5th trip to WDW. We have always gone in October, but took advantage of the buy 4 get 3 special, so this will be our first time going in June. Just wanting any info on crowds, weather etc. that anyone might have.
Thanks so much!!!

Expect it to be quite a bit more crowded than October. We went in June last year and found that if we went to the parks early, picked our park wisely, and used FP as much as possible, it was enjoyable. You just have to plan a little more. I wish we could go back to fall trips, but since I work for the schools now,I don't have as many vacation options. So, we make the best of summer season when we go to Disney now.

We'll be there in June as well. I don't know what days exactly, but this year was our first time going in June. We usually go in July. We LOVED going in June. To us, the weather didn't seem as hot and untolerable, and it was even chilly some nights! I hope you enjoy June as much as we do.

This year was the first time we chose to go in Early June. We typically go for a week in the fall as well. The weather was much warmer of course and the crowds were bigger, but not entirely unmanagable. With a little planning, use of fast passes and rest breaks, I am beginning to believe that almost anytime can be good (I still won't likely ever be at WDW for Christmas or New Year's though!!)

if you get there early and leave for the afternoon you should be fine.....it will be lovely and HOT though!!!

We have been to WDW several times in June. The earlier you go the better. My advice is the same as above. Try to get to the parks 20 to 30 minutes before opening and you will be able to ride lots more in the first 4 hours than from noon to 5. If you are unaccustomed to the heat, go back to your resort to rest and cool off then return to the park no later than 5 to be able to see the rest of the attractions. Always have a plan and know what attractions you want to see and do before you enter a park (that saves tons of time). I also suggest that people could and should separate when not everyone's interests are the same and just hook back up at a specified time. That keeps more people happy. Good luck and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter