Disney in February?

xxDisney_Doll

Hurry back~ Don't forget to bring... your death ce
Hi people! I'm leaving this Saturday and I'm excited as anything! ...but it is my first trip to disney during february... what's it like? are there any tips you can share with me?
-Jel

Love traveling this time of year and will be there next year at this time.

Just realize it will be busier than you think because the Daytona 500 is here and lots of race fans hit Disney before and after. USE FASTPASS!!!

Thanks for the advice! hmm... I had a feeling I'd need to use the fastpasses more

Tons of NE schools will be on vacation that week, NY schools are all closed so the parks and resorts are PACKED!! Be prepared for wall to wall people.

haha I'm one of the students being let of school from new york ^-^ ...blah okay, longer wait times than summer that sucks. Thanks very much for your help

Be prepared for the chance of cold weather. We went to WDW the week of Feb 1 last year and had highs in the 40s with very cold wind. My kids can't take cold that well, so we left early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter