Disney In February...How is Weather and How Are Rates for Poly??

crazy4mickey

Earning My Ears
Thinking about going for a week in early February (before President's Week).
Is the weather good enough to swim? Our DD loves to swim.
Also, have there been codes at that time for the Poly in the past.
Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

We have been to WDW in early Feb. each of the last 4 years. The weather is unpredictable. This year, the weather was beautiful, sunny in the 80s, 60s at night. A couple of years ago, it drizzled most of the time and the high temperature was 65, low was in the 40s. We wore many layers of clothes that year. Of course, I saw people swimming that year but we did not. The other 2 years have been in between.

Hard to predict about codes...Last Feb. there were some great codes. If the economy doesn't pick up soon, then there will probably be some codes for 2/03. Remember, that early Feb. is the value season so rates are lower anyway.

thats good news. We will be there too for the first time in Winter.....;)
I hope its nice.......

The one time we went in February, it was freezing and 30s the whole time. I'm not stretching the truth, either. Some guy offered my aunt $50 for her parka, and we all bought sweatshirts, blankets, and winter hats from the countries. Just my two cents worth.
"I never let schooling get in the way of my education."
-Mark Twain

We always go in Feb. the weather varies. We have never had any days colder than the 60's.

Go and enjoy the crowds are low.

Renee

Feb can go from cold, rainy, blustery, and raw to sunny and warm swimming weather within a couple of days. If you do get one of those cold, rainy, blustery, and raw days, stay away from the boats. Had a 20 minute trip once from FW to Poly (when they used to run the launch between these).

Padams-That was probably us in the pool in Feb. Michiganders and Canadiens think its downright balmy when we're coming from -30*. The locals laugh at us when we're on the beach or at the pool in 60* weather. :smooth:

Originally posted by Tinkrbell
Padams-That was probably us in the pool in Feb. Michiganders and Canadiens think its downright balmy when we're coming from -30*. The locals laugh at us when we're on the beach or at the pool in 60* weather. :smooth:

LOL!!! I was just thinking the same thing!!!!

(Great minds must all live in A2!!)

Grew up in Wisconsin then livin' here....it would have to be snowing for up to think it's even a little nippy!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter