Disney in August!

JenniferP

<font color=red>Disney* Obsesser<br><font color=bl
I'm so happy! My family and I are going to be going to WDW August for 5 nights, because my dad got off. We're doing 2 park days, and 2 pool days. We get Stormalong Bay for our pool :) Has anyone ever stayed at the Yacht Club? It's my first time, and I'm curious..!

Thanks,
Jennifer

i never stayed there but i am going in Aug. too the 2nd through the 9th. but i hope you have fun!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I've stayed there n the have a huge pool. When are you going because i am staying @ the Yacht Club in August too.

I believe we'll be there when you are!! We're going through the 16-21 Yacht Club Conceigre (spelling?) Wow, how cool! How do you make a countdown?

I'm going August 12-19 and I'm staying at Beach Club. Stormalong Bay looks super cool, I'm so excited! I've never been, though.

JenniferP - i'm staying conciarge too from the 18 to the 25.......how old ar you?

I will be at the Yacht Club Concierge August 14-22 with my family! Hope you all have great trips! Maybe I will see ya around:D!!!

(P.S. This is my moms name!)

Thats kind of weird that a few of will be at the yacht club conciarige level the same week.....when i get there on the 18th i'll have a lime green ribbon probably on one of the ags i'll be carring.....hope to see you there

oh my gosh you are going to have a blast there we whent to florida in june and on our last day we whent to the bordwalk and ate there. you are going to love it.it is beautiful when i walked in i about passed out.the pool is awsome.the best food place there is called beaches and creams.we ate there and we got desert the deserts are huge but i recomend eating there.

JenniferP
and
cohoe...how old are you guyz (I'M 13) cuz if were close in age maybe we can hang out at the Yacht Club when were down there...hope to c u there

Hey! Well I am 16 and my sister is 14....but it would be really cool to meet you (LemonFruitChew13) and JenniferP! Maybe we will see you down there. Both me and my sister have blondish brownish hair and are about the same height...so keep your eyes open for us, and we will look for you! It would be fun to have a friend down there.

I'm actually 12, but my mom told me to post here, lol, and I like it.

i agree...when your there make sure to have your lime green ribbon so we ca reconise each other....

i have brown hair and freckes so when i arive i'll look for you both

Hey,
I am 17 and my brother is 15 and we are going to be staying at Disney from the 9-16. Does anyone want to hang out or anything? Later.

Ryan

thekaratekid22:

im going to be there the same week. and your brother is my age. im an only child in DESPERATE need of people to hang with. if u wanna talk, IM me at garagedayzrev612 on yahoo messanger.

Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone else would want to hang out in WDW from August 9-16th. I am going to be pretty bored so some friends would be awesome. Just reply.

Tyler
(aGE 15)

Okay, so far, I believe I'm meeting Lemon? I 'm confused, lol. Well I'm 12 if you needed my age lol. Conceirge meet?

Hey,
Me and my brother will be staying at the Polynesian from the 9th-16th. Does anyone want to meet up? Just wondering. Where? When?

Ryan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter