Disney In August?

TinkRockz106

Disney World Is My World!:) All Our Dreams Come Tr
Hey everybody! I am going to disney in august I was just wondering is anybody else going to be in Disney during that time of the month of august! If so can you say what hotel you are staying at and the dates that you leave your house and the dates that you are leaving disney!! Thanks! Summar - <3

i'm going to disneyworld in august from the 17th-31st. i'm going to be staying at the animal kingdom lodge for the first time and i'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

23rd August - 4th September. We're staying at OKW. Can't wait :teeth:

Hi gang,

Count me in aug 24-sept 2, staying at cbr. See you all there!!!

i'm going the 15th to the 22nd!!!!!!!!!

10th trip lol :goodvibes

Hey everybody! I am going to disney in august I was just wondering is anybody else going to be in Disney during that time of the month of august! If so can you say what hotel you are staying at and the dates that you leave your house and the dates that you are leaving disney!! Thanks! Summar - <3

:wizard: I am going August 1-8! Does that count? I am staying at Port Orleans Riverside! On the 1st, thats when i'm leaving my house around 7am in the morning so my family can drive to FL. I am leaving Disney on the 8th. My family is going to eat breakfast there and then leave for home again.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter