Disney Hotels on Expedia.com or Hotels.com

chipdale1986

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I am just in preparations for my next vacation in WDW.
Like usual I have checked several booking sites like Hotels.com or Expedia.com.
Unfortunately nearly all Resorts (except Dolphin and Swan) are not available from mid of October until January. I have not checked more far out, maybe it´s even longer.
My time frame for the booking would be 11/17-11/23

I am a bit frustrated. I have a gift certificate for hotels.com.
Of course I have saved it to book Disney hotel. No I cannot use it.

Does anybody know something. Are Disney Hotels no longer cooperating with Hotels.com and Expedia.com ?
Or might it be only some type of system update with i.e. new rates or whatever.

Hope anyone can help with some information

Regards from Germany
Michael

Hello,
I am just in preparations for my next vacation in WDW.
Like usual I have checked several booking sites like Hotels.com or Expedia.com.
Unfortunately nearly all Resorts (except Dolphin and Swan) are not available from mid of October until January. I have not checked more far out, maybe it´s even longer.
My time frame for the booking would be 11/17-11/23

I am a bit frustrated. I have a gift certificate for hotels.com.
Of course I have saved it to book Disney hotel. No I cannot use it.

Does anybody know something. Are Disney Hotels no longer cooperating with Hotels.com and Expedia.com ?
Or might it be only some type of system update with i.e. new rates or whatever.

Hope anyone can help with some information

Regards from Germany
Michael

Hello :wave2:

I just posted about this the other day. (Travelocity 15% off code) I booked a LM room via Travelocity for two nights just 5 or 6 days ago and when I received the discount code I logged back on to see if I could get a little more off but ALL disney resorts show unavailable. :confused3 Others responded that they are just as puzzled. I have no idea whats going on.

BTW, I was in Germany for the World Cup and the German people were wonderful hosts!!!! :thumbsup2 We had such a wonderful time. What a beautiful country!

I've checked Orbitz, Cheaptickets, and Travelocity, and it's the same thing at all of them. Very strange. Hopefully just some sort of computer glitch or something...

Thanks for the answers I already get to this post

I have just send a message via Facebook to Expedia and Hotels.com
Hopefully they will get back asap.

When I have any information I will post it here.

Of course it´ll be great when you still post all information you know about this issue, since I do not know if and when Expedia and Hotels.com will answer the message I send them

Thanks for the answers I already get to this post

I have just send a message via Facebook to Expedia and Hotels.com
Hopefully they will get back asap.

When I have any information I will post it here.

Of course it´ll be great when you still post all information you know about this issue, since I do not know if and when Expedia and Hotels.com will answer the message I send them

Thanks. I have been checking daily myself so if I see anything I will post:thumbsup2

Yay.
I have just checked Hotels.com.
All Resorts are back with availability.
For me it looks like a computer update, because prices are slightly lower since last week.

Hello :wave2:

I just posted about this the other day. (Travelocity 15% off code) I booked a LM room via Travelocity for two nights just 5 or 6 days ago and when I received the discount code I logged back on to see if I could get a little more off but ALL disney resorts show unavailable. :confused3 Others responded that they are just as puzzled. I have no idea whats going on.

BTW, I was in Germany for the World Cup and the German people were wonderful hosts!!!! :thumbsup2 We had such a wonderful time. What a beautiful country!

I am glad that you liked your stay in Germany.
I always enjoy my stays in the US :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter