Disney Honeymoon

junebride07

Earning My Ears

My husband and I got married last June in Florida. We went to Disney World for our honeymoon and that was the best choice! We had an amazing time. I have always loved Disney but now that that is where we had our honeymoon it will have an even more special place in my heart. Is anyone else planning/already went on their Disney honeymoon?

DF and I are currently in the process of planning our honeymoon in Walt Disney World! It has been my family's favorite vacation spot ever since I was 4! We don't have the specifics worked out yet, we are still trying to choose a resort! I have stayed at many of them before, but this will be the first time that I actually pick it! :laughing: Where did you stay on your honeymoon?

We are gtting married and having our HM in Disney. I live in Florida and have annual passes so when we ususally go we stay at the value resorts. When we go up in May I am treating us to the Beach Club (for their pool!) and our HM in December will be at the Grand Floridian.

It is the only time we feel we can justify spening that type of money on a hotel room. And as my DF likes to say "if I want to order the filet mignon and lobster for breakfast then dammit I am going to!" Needless to say he is as excited (if not more!) than me.

When we went up in February we actually toured a room at the GF and it was pretty :)

Good luck to you!

we are getting married there and having a 2 week honeymoon there followed by 7 nights in mexico and i cant wait!

DF and I are having a wedding at home and then going to Disney World for our honeymoon.

It's DF's first time and I am so excited to see it again through his eyes. :cloud9:

I am also planning my honeymoon for disney world this year!!! the big day is 36 days away and we leave for WDW in 38 days ... i cannot wait!!! we are staying at POR for 12 days, we got the park hopper, water park and more option deluxe dining and we are also going to US/IOA for 2 days!!! can't wait:lovestruc

Me me me! DH and I took a mini-moon to Disney immediately after our wedding and that was the best decision ever! Disney is sooo special to us since it was our first real vacation destination too. We are going back again this year!:lovestruc

Im Disneymoon from May 11-19th at WDW. We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside, in the Magnolia bend section. We decided to go with the park hoppers and deluxe dining because we wanted to PIG out especially after dieting to look fit on the wedding day, we'll gain it all back at Disney! We're super excited, both of us have only been to disney at 8 and 10 years of age, so it's all going to be new for us both!

Hi! This is my first time posting anything on this website(although i have been on it every day for weeks!) My Fiance and I are planning our Honeymoon for November and we are so excited! We are staying at the Contemporary Concierge level for 7 days and have purchased the Platinum Package with dining and such. We have both been to Disney before, several times, but we are planning on taking tours and doing "couple" things. If anyone has any suggestions on what we should do/ tours to take/places to eat, i would love to hear them! Im excited to finally be able to talk on these boards! :goodvibes

Aseg710- If you like cirque du soleil shows definitley go to La Nouba. It is amazing and very romantic.

DF and I are heading to Disneyland for our honeymoon, since neither of us have been, although we've been to disneyworld more times than we can count.

Dh and I went to DL for our honeymoon and had a blast. We live here in FL so we also been to WDW more than enough times and wanted to experience DL.

We stayed at Paradise Pier and received a nice view of the parks. We also got a surprise honeymoon Fantasyland tour which included a ride by ourselves on ITASW, front of the line cutting:banana: , and little tidbits about each ride. How we got it was just walking around trying to figure out what we were doing and a nice CM came up to us and asked when we were married (we were wearing our bride and groom mickey ears so it was obvious) then she told us to meet her back by the Storybook ride. We were so excited. We also got some Year of a millions dreams dream (fastpasses, pins, hats, lanyards). We were like wow. We were very lucky at DL. It was a magical HM by far.

We are going to stay at the Poly for our 1 year ann in September. We always wanted to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter