• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Hockey Jerseys - Team Disney

Krabby Patty

Earning My Ears
I have a little boy who is really, really into hockey, lol. We are hoping to get him a hockey jersey during our trip in a few weeks and I remember they used to have them at Team Disney and a few other places. I just did a search and one thread seemed to indicate they have been discontinued?!? Does anyone know if they sell Disney themed jerseys anywhere on property? All Star Sports? Parks? Boardwalk? Anywhere :worship:

Thanks!

I asked in 2010 for one and they said they didn't have them anymore. I went to every possible store in the World, even downtown and nothing. My suggestion, EBay. It's probably how I am going to try and get one too. I was hoping I'd find it this year, but from the looks of your post I won't. You could always try eBay and then surprise him with it when your down there. I think it sucks you can't find them.

Thanks guys!!! I will check out ebay... was just hoping to get one there for the experience I guess, lol!!

Try Canada giftshop in Epcot. They have had adult ones in the past, but don't remember if they had kid sizes.

My son and both of my daughters play hockey. Haven't seen the Disney ones in years. And we have been looking.
Canada has hockey jerseys but regular ones of Canadian hockey teams.
They have so many sports related items. Wish they would get more hockey ones.
When my 16 year old daughter was about 7 she got the cutest t shirt with Pluto on it with a hockey stick in his mouth. She loved that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter